Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you an ARSE (Alcohol Related Social Embarrassment)

Type
    intp

Are you an ARSE (Alcohol Related Social Embarrassment)

Last edited by jyng1; 11-04-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Type
    INTJ
    I know I'm not as I have barely drank more than a couple of bottles in any one sitting and those have been months apart. I can almost say I don't drink, which, if certain laws get passed, I'd be more than happy to. That shit is toxic poison.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    If anything, I'm less likely to make an arse out of myself if I've had a few drinks.

Type
    INTP
    I'm like lud. Much smoother and easier to get along with after a drink or two. I have more patience, am more easily entertained, smile and giggle more, and am more encouraging and complimentary of others. My body language also seems more open and natural.

That, or I'm totally lying to myself, lol.
    Don't remember changing this.

Type
    INFP
    I tend to follow the lethe/lud model up to a point. I have drunk far too much on a few occasions, and at that point I do become obnoxious. Luckily I don't remember those times too well.

Type
    INFP
    Samesies. Booze turns me into a social dynamo. All of my social embarrassment is sobriety related.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTP
    I thought I was headed for disaster when I got rung up on the first question of losing something cuz of my drinking in the past month. It was my bday and I left a gift in the back of my friend's car. Question 2, did I say anything embarrassing? How unfair. Had I taken the test in Sept, my test score would've been completely different, I thought. Turns out, I still got 0*. I'm definitely not a big drinker. One of my friends later described me as being a "hugger" at my party. I was telling someone how I couldn't believe how much I had. She said she was surprised because I wasn't slurring my words and was standing up straight. Internally, I was beyond a comfortable level of buzzed.

It's rare I'll ever go past the 2nd glass when I'm out in public, so saying or doing something stupid isn't such an issue. If I come home and have another drink, then maybe I'll turn on some music and dance. Usually I'm just looking for something that I can eat quickly that won't upset my stomach in the middle of the night.

Thanksgiving I may have 4 drinks but that's over a course of 10 hours so I never feel it. Maybe my bday and seeing some of my boys I grew up with may cause me to drop my guard but I think I am concerned about saying something I'll regret cuz I can have a hard enough time with that when I'm sober. Overall, not an issue.

Type
    INFP
    ^I made the mistake of clicking on jyng's link instead of going to http://onetoomany.co/ -- that might be why you got a zero both times. I got a 7. I don't drink on a regular basis though-- negative reinforcement I guess.

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I don't like this thread.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

Type
    INTP
    I've had a quiet last year (as in no over the top inebriation events) so not according to that quiz.

For fun I answered the questions as if it asked "have you ever in your life...". Then I scored a 9 (moderate arse). I'm a happy drunk, so I'm not much of a problem, but I've certainly forgotten things, babbled insensibly, fallen over, and nodded off a few times in my life due to over consumption.