I am a bird.

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    hey. what do you think about chickens?

Type
    INFP
    Shining blue kingfisher? Welcome!

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTP
    I feel sorry them, being raised in captivity to be eaten and all, but I don't miss them. My feathers are so much cooler.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    I feel sorry them, being raised in captivity to be eaten and all, but I don't miss them. My feathers are so much cooler.
    :C i'm sure your feathers are cool, but chickens are great.

anyway, i was just curious.

Type
    INTP
    I guess I just don't think about chickens very much. Maybe it's because I don't want to. Maybe... I'm afraid of what's happened to them, happening to me? Maybe I feel guilty, somehow, because I am free? Anyway, I didn't mean to put myself above them, what do you like so much about chickens?

Type
    xxxx
    I guess I just don't think about chickens very much. Maybe it's because I don't want to. Maybe... I'm afraid of what's happened to them, happening to me? Maybe I feel guilty, somehow, because I am free? Anyway, I didn't mean to put myself above them, what do you like so much about chickens?
    as a human i can get to know them and recognize their faces. they get attached to you if you raise them as babies. they have different personalities and have their own best friends, and when they sunbathe they look like they're playing dead. they huddle together when they dustbathe and when they sleep. they make funny sounds. they can be pretty discriminating about food, if they eat well. i love so many things about them.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by tele View Post
    as a human i can get to know them and recognize their faces. they get attached to you if you raise them as babies. they have different personalities and have their own best friends, and when they sunbathe they look like they're playing dead. they huddle together when they dustbathe and when they sleep. they make funny sounds. they can be pretty discriminating about food, if they eat well. i love so many things about them.
    Teehee - Sunbathing chickens.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    I am a bird.

I think I'm fond of you already.

A Transient Configuration Sistamatic's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    In the primate community, much controversy arises when fossils of protohumans are uncovered. It seems that some are insulted by the notion that the apparent primacy of current primates should have arisen from such primitive precursors.

I cannot help but wonder if that controversy is absent in the avian community since dinosaurs were so large and powerful and so undeniably cool. So, tell me, how do you feel about Archeopteryx lithographica? Do you find it empowering that you are so closely a cousin to the velociraptor?