Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up, you nerds!

Always late to the show Sol4rplexus's Avatar
    Type
    ENTP

What's up, you nerds!

Hi!
    So... you may have seen my type tag and wondered: What is this jerk doing here? Now, I'm a person who is very active in facebook groups, mainly ESTJ, but my secondly suggested (and in partners prefered) type is INTP. Sadly the INTP group there is full of trolls and morons, so I've been looking for a good place to meet INTPs and I just found this forum through google. Thought I'd give it a chance and register, post in some threads here, see if the people here are fun to discuss with.

I have a few good INTP friends and even had a few crushes on people of that type in the past too, because I'm really drawn to their calm, rational and creative personalities. But they are introverts and I respect that, so to not overload them with my extraversion I'm hoping to expand my circle and find some more friends here! :3

I'm currently aiming to study neuroscience, since everything about the brain, its subconscious behavior and functions have really caught my interest since a long time now. Like most people, I have a few minor problems myself such as hypersensitivity and perfectionism, but they're manageable.

In my free time I like to read webcomics and write, take photos of insects and other things, listen to various podcasts such as Welcome to Night Vale and Biggest Problem in the Universe, play Pokemon, hang around on tumblr, watch TWD or Supernatural, go urbex, feed crows in the park, go on walks, run, climb, hide, and try not to die.

And as a bonus, here's some stats for you s!

Last edited by Sol4rplexus; 11-22-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Sei er gegrüßt! Die Andersartigen harren Seiner Beiträge daselbst.

Type
    INTP
    My father is an ESTJ, as was my older sister and a close friend in High School. From this and knowing other ESTJ's casually it's unusual for them to have any interest in Typology. Oh they'll pay some lip service to it to satisfy you, but talk about it too much and they generally try to shut that conversation down. What makes you different in this regards? Welcome otherwise.

Full disclosure, I really have trouble with ESTJ's, as they're closet Fascists. I mean that literally, as Salesmen they give others love and attention with the intent of bringing them as Jesters into their court.

Type
    ENTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Sei er gegrüßt! Die Andersartigen harren Seiner Beiträge daselbst.
    Hi! Ich weiß nicht genau was du mir damit sagen willst, aber ich bin nicht daran interessiert besser deutsch zu lernen.

Quote Originally Posted by Architect View Post
    My father is an ESTJ, as was my older sister and a close friend in High School. From this and knowing other ESTJ's casually it's unusual for them to have any interest in Typology. Oh they'll pay some lip service to it to satisfy you, but talk about it too much and they generally try to shut that conversation down. What makes you different in this regards? Welcome otherwise.

Full disclosure, I really have trouble with ESTJ's, as they're closet Fascists. I mean that literally, as Salesmen they give others love and attention with the intent of bringing them as Jesters into their court.
    Dude what the hell? You don't even know me and you are already judging me as a close-minded, interest-faking and manipulative fascist? That's... shocking. I don't know what else to say to this.

Type
    INFP
    hello/welcome! I'm glad you try not to die.

Type
    ENTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    hello/welcome! I'm glad you try not to die.
    Thanks!
    Hey, how's the weather in the house of cards on this fine evening? haha

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

Type
    INTJ
    I was just playing return to Castle Wolfenstein last night, are you that one guard that we missed in the dungeon, crossed over the ether.
    This is what happens folks when you don't clear the level fully.

Type
    ENTP
    Hmmm, don't know that game. Care to explain?

Type
    INTP
    Haha INTPs love to hate SJs, so I'm really glad you're here and hope you stick around. I see you've encountered a bit of that already. Just remember: you're representing your entire type here - don't fuck up :|