Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Right...the eyebrows

Type
    INTx
    I thought it was unmanly to get my eye brows trimmed, like getting manicures or pedicures. Until recent years, I always rejected the barber's offer to trim my eye brows. Gotta admits it makes for a cleaner look than approaching Andy Rooney territory.

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Blorg View Post
    What do you think about eyebrows?

I've become increasingly fond of them over the course of my life. I think my face looks much better since I started trimming them. Eyebrows frame the face and people with good eyebrows tend to be the most beautiful people. What do you think of your eyebrows in particular? Do you neglect or care for them?

If you disagree with my statement that eyebrows are the most crucial and potentially beautiful facial feature, what feature do you love the most (in essence/general terms)?
    Eyebrows are certainly a very important detail and it is they that make our face more beautiful. I absolutely do not understand the girls who change the shape of eyebrows or make a tattoo. By the way, I would like to ask you something, but the question is not related to the eyebrows, but to the skin of the face. I urgently need your advice. Where in Philadelphia there are good clinics for treating skin problems. I recently decided to save money and bought cosmetics, not in a store, but in the market, and after that, a rash appeared on my face. The doctor prescribed me some creams, but they do not help. I found out that in Canada there is an excellent clinic http://www.cliniquechloe.com/, which treats various health problems, it also treats facial skin diseases using special procedures.
    If I do not find some kind of treatment or clinic here, then I will have to go to Canada ...

Type
    ESFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by StrRock View Post
    Eyebrows are certainly a very important detail and it is they that make our face more beautiful. I absolutely do not understand the girls who change the shape of eyebrows or make a tattoo. By the way, I would like to ask you something, but the question is not related to the eyebrows, but to the skin of the face. I urgently need your advice. Where in Philadelphia there are good clinics for treating skin problems. I recently decided to save money and bought cosmetics, not in a store, but in the market, and after that, a rash appeared on my face. The doctor prescribed me some creams, but they do not help. I found out that in Canada there is an excellent clinic http://www.cliniquechloe.com/, which treats various health problems, it also treats facial skin diseases using special procedures.
    If I do not find some kind of treatment or clinic here, then I will have to go to Canada ...
    I dont know clinics in Canada,but Clinic Hloe is really good clinic with excelent reputation!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by DanGolfy View Post
    I dont know clinics in Canada,but Clinic Hloe is really good clinic with excelent reputation!
    I second this! I went there and it changed my life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    isfp
    I want my eyebrows microbladed, but I fear they'll wind up looking worse with than without (same reason I won't do lip fillers even though I really want them). I'll continue to halfassedly fill the over plucked areas in.

My favorite types of eyebrows on women are their natural ones without much done to them.
    god's gift

Type
    INXP
    I have the best eyebrows. My eyebrows are so good looking.

Type
    INTP
    Eyebrows complete a face.. I'm blessed in having a fully formed pair. One has a really good shape to it, the other's a bit wayward. (Just like each side of my face).

I pluck the stragglies, and shape/thin them occasionally. Done that much more often when dating and much less often when not dating.

My eyebrows are ridiculously animated, and my friends and family love to poke fun at the fact. Even when I'm trying to keep them still, them end up flying into my hairline of somebody says something I'm skeptical of

I suppose the price I pay for animated eyebrows are a pretty wrinkly forehead, which I'm sure I inherited off my father.

I think women shaving off their eyebrows to draw some on is obscene.

And I think people with bushy eyebrows should tidy them up.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.