Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Right...the eyebrows

Always late to the show Sol4rplexus's Avatar
    Type
    ENTP
    One thing I will never understand is people who shave/wax off their entire eyebrows and paint new ones onto their face.

Type
    XXXX
    If you have a unibrow, pluck it, if not, leave them the fuck alone! Jennifer Connnelly is awesome. Also, if you have to draw them on at any point, you are not doing it right. Darkening them is permitted though.

Type
    INFJ
    My mom thought Brooke Shields had the most beautiful full eyebrows in the world and thus forbid me from plucking mine into shape.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I'm rather fond of eyebrows and loathe the pencil-thin trend so many women seem to go for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    If you have a unibrow, pluck it, if not, leave them the fuck alone! Jennifer Connnelly is awesome. Also, if you have to draw them on at any point, you are not doing it right. Darkening them is permitted though.
    how do you do your eyebrows? do you know what suits your face?

Type
    INFP

Type
    INFJ
    ^ She's gorgeous. I've always loved her.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INXX
    As a child, I thought eyebrows were there to show if someone was nice or not. I never told anyone that before.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    intp
    I used to consider unibrows a deal-breaker, but then I realized how stupid that is and got over it. I prefer being a person who doesn't discriminate against someone because of their hair.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by tele View Post
    how do you do your eyebrows? do you know what suits your face?
    I don't, but they naturally look fine to me. Any tidying up to already tame brows would seem outwardly quétaine (doesn't translate well), try-hard-metro or gay, and I'm not marketing myself that way.

Type
    INTP
    Eyebrows really add character to a face, I wish there wasn't this expectation on women to groom them in a certain way, because weird & bushy eyebrows are freaking cool.