Thread: Why?

Type
    intp

Why?

Why does my toothbrush get secretly used to bathe animals?

Why do my ears grow additional insulation as I age?

Why not 6 fingers instead of 5?

Why is light speed so slow?

Why do I only live once?

Why am I writing this?

Why are people so hostile?

Why are they not?

Why is there mold in my coffee cup?

Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INFP

It needs to be replaced. The toothbrush is intended to scrub away the little animals, not give them a good tickle.

The world becomes increasingly strange with the progress of time and to protect sanity the body begins hindering the amount of information received from the loud mouths of mislead and under-read youth.

We actually all posses 6 fingers on each hand (and 6 toes for each foot) in the womb. The fetus reabsorbs the tissue to use towards building a resource heavy brain before birth.

To give small children a chance to jump under the covers before the monsters come out.

Why do I only live once?

Humanity wiped out Zombie decades ago in self preservation. They were obviously not thinking long-term.

Why am I writing this?

Parasitic mind control. A microscopic worm that influences hormonal release in the brain to induce a state of permanent existential woe. This ensures a still host as it moves onto the next stage of its life cycle.

Not enough pop tarts.

Why are they not?

Some of them already have pop tarts. Some of them have uncountable of pop tarts.

Its part of the life cycle of the aforementioned parasite. It is really better if you don't ask about this...

Why?

No one likes to learn they aren't in control of their own mind.
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Vison View Post

It needs to be replaced. The toothbrush is intended to scrub away the little animals, not give them a good tickle.
    I didn't replace.

The world becomes increasingly strange with the progress of time and to protect sanity the body begins hindering the amount of information received from the loud mouths of mislead and under-read youth.
    Should we keep the truth about the Easter Bunny to ourselves then? Seems immoral to crush souls before their time.

We actually all posses 6 fingers on each hand (and 6 toes for each foot) in the womb. The fetus reabsorbs the tissue to use towards building a resource heavy brain before birth.
    I think my fetus had no fingers or toes, and absorbed brain tissue to grow them. Does this work for other appendages I wonder?

To give small children a chance to jump under the covers before the monsters come out.
    My mom said that monsters aren't real, unless you count Atheists, the Devil, and the demon that lives in my groin and gives me bad thoughts.

Why do I only live once?

Humanity wiped out Zombie decades ago in self preservation. They were obviously not thinking long-term.
    But I thought Jocelyn Wildenstein was a zombie?

Why am I writing this?

Parasitic mind control. A microscopic worm that influences hormonal release in the brain to induce a state of permanent existential woe. This ensures a still host as it moves onto the next stage of its life cycle.
    So I have two microscopic worms influencing hormonal release then. Figures.

Not enough pop tarts.

Why are they not?

Some of them already have pop tarts. Some of them have uncountable of pop tarts.

People should visit this place.

Its part of the life cycle of the aforementioned parasite. It is really better if you don't ask about this...
    This is like the Easter Bunny, isn't it. I will maintain my blissful unawareness, thank you.

Why?

No one likes to learn they aren't in control of their own mind.
    I don't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I think my fetus had no fingers or toes, and absorbed brain tissue to grow them. Does this work for other appendages I wonder?
    Now that is one question one would like to see discussed in the feminist thread.

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I have wondered about the 5 fingers/toes question. Labyrinthodonts - early land based animals resembling modern amphibians - had different number of toes and fingers. It is believed that as a compromise between flexibility and stability (the relative size of the toes) that reptilian-based labyrinthodonts developed 5, and it has been stuck in a path dependent way ever since, probably with other, later, evolutionary developments reinforcing dependence on this initial selection.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein