Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Youtube Channels?

Type
    INxP

Favourite Youtube Channels?

Got any favourite Youtube channels that you've discovered and wanna tell folks about?

Type
    INxP
    I recently came across Numberphile. I guess some of you have probably already heard of it ...

Just as a taster, two of my favourites so far:

Type
    INTP
    I like the first clip. It includes one of my favorite sequences. When I was first introduced to it, I worked it out--though it took a bit. Ironically, I actually guessed the next term in the sequence I'd been presented with by a different algorithm than the correct one, but the failure was revealed on the next step of the sequence.

My initial algorithm was to treat it something like a roman numeral sequence, because I observed a few patterns of condensing smaller groups of numbers into larger numbers.

I also want to give props to the deadpan delivery: Some of the girls wore nice long party dresses (moment of embarrassment at being caught out as a flaming heterosexual); none of the boys wore long party dresses, or if they did, they were indistinguishable from the girls (mental pat on the back for the 'nice save').

Edit: my favorite part about the second clip is that he consistently tests the trivial case.
    Last edited by Hephaestus; 11-30-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INxP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    I also want to give props to the deadpan delivery: Some of the girls wore nice long party dresses (moment of embarrassment at being caught out as a flaming heterosexual); none of the boys wore long party dresses, or if they did, they were indistinguishable from the girls (mental pat on the back for the 'nice save').
    My favourite part was the bit at the end at around 07:00 and especially the very last sentence of the video ... lol!

Type
    IXTP

Applied Science is a really good.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    vsauce
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    This is a pretty cool channel for MBTI stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveSuperPowers/videos

and this is a cool playlist about MBTI stuff from an ESTP. He has an interesting perspective on it (and also calls INTPs children on multiple occasions, funny coming out of an ESTP). I particularly like his video about "how to deal with extroverted sensing". I haven't checked out videos from other parts of his channel though, looks like he goes off on organized religion in a few videos, meh. Most of it just looks like music he's made or been apart of (he's a DJ).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7OZZM9if6n5qHM

Type
    INTP
    I get a kick out of this guy's videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/Photonvids

Type
    IXTP
    That guy is insane, I love watching him. The best one has to be when he's vacuuming a puddle of burning gasoline with a dyson.

Sometimes I have trouble understanding what he's saying though. His accent is really thick.

Type
    xNxx
    Allen Tutorial

meat