Thread: Hello

Hello

At the library, logged into to my old account after a whole year, and it's good to be back. Look forward to going back to the hey day. Hopefully technical is unbanned in this new forum, and my homie Neville is still around, (and that crazy guy Grape Jelly) Learned a lot in the last few years while I've been away. Living in the big city, adjusting. Got a lot of catching up to do. Glad to see this re-spawn. Anyways I'm exhausted. Talk to you later. Feel free to PM me.

Peace.

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Welcome back.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    Intp
    Hey, ill eagle. Good to see you dude. I gave you my favorite smiley face Sam Eagle, 'kay?

Glad you made it.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INTP
    Welcome back!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by ill eagle View Post
    At the library, logged into to my old account after a whole year, and it's good to be back. Look forward to going back to the hey day. Hopefully technical is unbanned in this new forum, and my homie Neville is still around, (and that crazy guy Grape Jelly) Learned a lot in the last few years while I've been away. Living in the big city, adjusting. Got a lot of catching up to do. Glad to see this re-spawn. Anyways I'm exhausted. Talk to you later. Feel free to PM me.

Peace.
    Welcome (back?)..

This is a blank slate of a new place. No old bannings carry over just because.

Anyhow,enjoy your stay.

Peace

and