Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: With my last breath, I curse you...

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp

With my last breath, I curse you...

Your worst enemy has killed you, but in return, you can deliver them a dying curse. You only get one. What miserable fates can you think up that are actually realistic?

For example:

"May your friends, family, and loved ones never understand you."

"May you never know satisfaction."

"May your greatest hopes and dreams turn out to be hopeless and futile."

Type
    INTP
    I made a very specific curse to a girl on a playground when I was 8 years old, because I was on this tyre swing and she and her friends from a grade above mine came and bullied me off it. I was horrified to find out the next year that my curse had come true. I even remember her name, Jacqueline. Everytime I saw her I felt like apologizing and I decided never to curse anyone again (she was still shitty but visibly humbled). Although I did it again years later, and they also came true, it was never satisfying for me. Curses are really just predictions your intution makes in the heat of a moment.

Edit: Oh yeah the OP. My curse would be that I would haunt them.
    Last edited by Madrigal; 12-13-2014 at 03:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INFP
    "For the pitchy tar of this dark deed to settle within the caverns your bones and turn aflame, a burn to devour you from within until all that is soft is charred to ash and all that is sane boils and splits your very being from within."

"To fiend for love but have all true sources wither under the unquenchable intensity of your need."

"And all those who come after to be invited to dance under the earth the moment true happiness appears."

"May your children be born cold and without humanity, tools of destruction upon the weak. You will love them."

"May you perpetually be six cents short."
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Type
    INTj
    I would make every effort to kill the person that had killed me.

A curse? At first denial might run through my mind, but then a feeling of freedom from my corporeal being.

I would go with the standard "fuck yourself" or "get fucked".

Type
    INTP
    Enjoy life in prison without parole.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    "May you watch everyone you love die slowly of a progressive disease while you remain in good health."
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Starjots View Post
    Enjoy life in prison without parole.
    This is a horrible fate, no freedom ever. I always think cut off their forearms, How difficult it must be without forearms and hands to wipe your ass.

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    This is a horrible fate, no freedom ever. I always think cut off their forearms, How difficult it must be without forearms and hands to wipe your ass.
    A few of us makers/hackers could build new forearms with some amount of functionality...

I think prison wouldn't be that bad, if you play the system right and just go to the library and read everyday and workout.

Type
    INTP
    May your shower water always be too hot or too cold but never just right.

May you always have a persistent case of incurable crotch itch.

May all your relationships die due to your inability to accept love.

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    I made a very specific curse to a girl on a playground when I was 8 years old, because I was on this tyre swing and she and her friends from a grade above mine came and bullied me off it.
    You didn't wish that she'd get necklaced did you?
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein