Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Refrigerator Art.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    What video editor do you use? Something easier than Lightworks?

Others are free to answer too.
    I use Sony Vegas 11 I think. I tried OpenShot on the last one.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    these last ones are pretty cool actually, how do you make them? what's the concept?
    reminded me of this artist: https://www.behance.net/s_maslov

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    these last ones are pretty cool actually, how do you make them? what's the concept?
    reminded me of this artist: https://www.behance.net/s_maslov
    Most everything I make is done in Blender, Inkscape, and Gimp.
    The abstract with the chick on the floating blocks doesn't mean anything - it was an exercise in composition based on balancing small, medium, and large elements with a strong focal point. I got these guidelines from this dude:
    http://www.neilblevins.com/cg_educat...isual_rest.htm

The one with the two blocks is a further study of that lesson without the obvious focal point as it represents the perception of two choices.

The rock is growing out of the box in the front and as the rock is more natural than the alternative,
    that choice should be more natural because you were created free
    and without limitation- it is thinking outside the box. Note that you have to look to the right to make with might be the right decision.

The one in back has rock also but it has been refined into technology or a system through order and design- one could go further and say it represents control. See how the tech stays inside the box? Moving according to someone else's machination limits you-
    you are a slave and will never leave the box.

The focal point is only hinted at on the front box because it is in focus- depicting that the viewer is leaning in that direction or at least considering it.

Here's what I wrote to someone about the vid I made from the earlier posts I named "Frame #":

It was not supposed to be a video that meant something but as I was making it, it seemed the glowy things represented thoughts or reasons for a new frame of mind, opinion or belief. The chic turns to consider them until they become part of her. She's then set in stone on the matter.

This post is both a design and a work of art- latch
    Last edited by LordLatch; 04-17-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.