Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see that handwriting!

Type
    INFP

Let's see that handwriting!

I have to cash in on a rehash before they're all taken! In b4 millenials don't write anymore.

Spoiler: this pic is huge

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Spoiler: Big bada boom

Type
    INTj
    God I love analyzing handwriting.

Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    God I love analyzing handwriting.
    Oh no, my deepest secrets revealed!

Senior Member Tetris Champion notdavidlynch's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    How convenient. I already had a pic of my handwriting on Instagram.

Spoiler: dirk
    Last edited by notdavidlynch; 12-20-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Type
    INFJ
    Once there are a few more in the collection, I would love to start reading the analyses from @prometheus and anyone else who's read up on this. It's a hobby I've always been interested in, but never started. I learned palmistry when I was 7 or 8 as part of my gifted class. Not exactly the same, but still some sort of image interpretation.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INFP
    I'm not a believer in graphology as a reliable personality indicator beyond what is obvious. I read a few books on the subject years ago. The conclusions reached through deep analysis seem downright astrological to me. If I'm applying for work I try to make my hand as drone like as possible, but I'm not convinced that there's hidden knowledge in the way people dot their I.

Also, holy shit, I didn't suspect @ACow was Vladimir Putin. Shame on you for mistreating Pussy Riot!

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INFJ

kitsune's handprinting

Spoiler: This is part of a graffiti-art project I conducted this summer. Had I replaced the "and" with a period (.), I would have had a haiku. Tant pys; c'est la vie.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by ACow View Post
    Spoiler: Big bada boom
    What kind of pen are you using?

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    My handwriting is such that it would be wrong for me to inflict it upon this board.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein