Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create dreams or nightmares for another person

Type
    INFP

Create dreams or nightmares for another person

could be a forum member, a celebrity, a family member, a fictional person, etc.

for @Sappho: due to global protests, all the mason jars in the world are collected and thrown into dumps. There, they are melted down and world-renowned glassblowers shape the remains into musical instruments (which mysteriously work way better than normal ones because it's a dream).

for Rush Limbaugh: he buys a type of hummer that's advertised as a transformer. He drives it home, steps out, and before his eyes, it slowly transforms into a smart car.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    I'm feeling cantankerous today, so I shall be dishing out nightmares for now.

@Dot: on the verge of an artistic breakthrough by drawing a 21st century masterpiece in Photoshop – when the program unexpectedly crashes.

@Ptah: finds himself being called Martin Lampe in late 18th-century Königsberg and is eventually forced to fix his master's collection of smartphones.

@notdavidlynch: realises he is, in fact, David Lynch. Sans Isabella Rossellini.

@Tlalocone: Game of Thrones is unexpectedly cancelled. Orbán actually establishes an internet tax.

Type
    INTP
    @Sappho: finds herself in Kant's deluded, nihilistic vision of reality. For she has eyes, she is blind. For she has ears, she is deaf. For she can feel, she is numb. For she has a mind, she has neither thought nor concept.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    @Sappho: finds herself in Kant's deluded, nihilistic vision of reality. For she has eyes, she is blind. For she has ears, she is deaf. For she can feel, she is numb. For she has a mind, she has neither thought nor concept.
    Actually, I have indeed of late found myself in Kant's enlightened, clear vision of reality after recently re-reading Pure Reason, and given that this has sparked nothing short of an intellectual renaissance, I must say I am very well indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer
    Aχλὺν δ'αὖ τοι ἀπ᾽ ὀφθαλμῶν ἕλον, ἣ πρὶν ἐπῆεν.
    [And I also removed the fog, which lay upon your eyes.]

Type
    eNTP
    @MacGuffin: Prohibition returns. Scotch is embargoed, and the rum-runners are only running rum.

@stuck: Ableton and ProTools merge. They somehow fail to make money and go under. Cakewalk becomes the new industry giant.
    I'm suspicious of people who say they'll die for a flag but won't wear a mask for their neighbor.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    @MacGuffin: Prohibition returns. Scotch is embargoed, and the rum-runners are only running rum.
    You bastard.

Type
    inFp
    @Tlalocone: Sappho talks/writes down many shit about Hunger-y although he doesn't know shit about Hungarian politic situation; JUST LIKE Senator MCCAIN.[/QUOTE]

Sappho's nightmare: Germany annects Austria the second time in history, which is bad cause the Kreuts doesn't like Austrian whiners...erh...i meant wieners with polish spicing! Thankfully and finally Sappho wakes up and blows a kiss on Conchita Wurst's smiling photo! XD

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    @stuck: Ableton and ProTools merge. They somehow fail to make money and go under. Cakewalk becomes the new industry giant.
    good lord man I haven't had any coffee yet

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlalocone View Post
    Sappho's nightmare: Germany annects Austria the second time in history, which is bad cause the Kreuts doesn't like Austrian whiners...erh...i meant wieners with polish spicing! Thankfully and finally Sappho wakes up and blows a kiss on Conchita Wurst's smiling photo! XD
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How can you say such cruel things to one of ethnic sisters, csibész? Is this supposed to be revenge for 1848? Széchenyi István was born here, you know!

Type
    INTP
    @Ptah

The world and everyone and everything in it dissolves into nothingness and is entirely replaced by the paracosm of his mind.

@C.J. Woolf and @Utisz

Puns are forever on the tip of their tongue, but they are unable to formulate them and bring them to sadistic life.

A nightmare and a dream for @Dot: Everything bad she ever thought about herself is actually true, but it's also okay.