Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year's Eve - Bye 2014

Type
    INTP

Cool New Year's Eve - Bye 2014

Why you hanging out online instead of doing "normal" things?

I think I'll be drinking beer and watch Guardians of the Galaxy. Gonna socialize tomorrow at the bar while my school plays in their bowl game.

Type
    INFP
    I have a 20 page paper that I haven't started and it's due tomorrow, so that's what I'll be doing today. (I set the deadline myself. I thought I would force myself to avoid procrastination by making the deadline the first.)

Type
    INFP
    I was invited to several very lame parties and turned them all down, then received an invite to a party a do want to go to but am now socially obligated to stick to my plan of shunning social interaction due to the degree of low separation between the groups.
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    I have a cold, so I'll be spending the evening in probably watching Django Unchained (which I haven't seen yet). If I feel better tomorrow I'll have sausages and white wine for breakfast outside while watching the Vienna Philharmonic's New Year's concert on a gigantic screen.*

*Checked the weather forecast which says it'll be 15° F tomorrow. Not going to happen.

Type
    inFp
    Django Unchained is good movie imho! ) Especially the Austrian actor in it! ×Đ

By the way, I wish everyone here on INTP CompX a really good, happy new year!

Edit: I think the Guardians of the Galaxy movie is one of the best movies of year 2014!
    :P
    Last edited by Tlalocone; 12-31-2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: postumus post thoughts

Otaku
    Type
    INTP
    Greetings from the future! Already 2015 for a few hours. I'm here because I can't sleep.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    I had a horrendous fever yesterday and was very tired and disappointed with the world. Although the fever seems to have broken, it left me with lips swollen with blisters and a sore throat. I drove across the other side of the river this afternoon and scouted out a quiet place behind a bunch of parked 18-wheelers where I can enjoy the fireworks (hopefully alone) and conduct a photo experiment.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Happy new year! I'm probably going to let my inner child out and get goofy and obnoxious tonight in the comfort of my own home with the fam. Nonstop goofy singing, tickling, and play fighting until the wife kicks me out of the living room. Then, perhaps, I'll play some 4x strategy game or something if I can handle not losing myself to it for the entire night. I dunno. Maybe none of the above. The point is, I can do what I want tonight. No commitments or plans. Makes me happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    I don't really know many people here and I don't have a SO to drag me out to anything social so I'm staying close to home. The neighbours a couple doors down are having a party, so I might drop in for a bit and say hi.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I'm going to give my plants another round of spider-mite spray, which takes me like two hours, and then have dinner with some family members.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao