Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi there...

Type
    INTP

Red face Hi there...

Hi Everyone - Just a short note to say hi - I have tested INTP forever and finally have the courage to join a site with similar others... I am so overwhelmingly "I" that I will be scared to post but will try to get over it.
    I hear not very many women are INTP so it will be nice to meet some - I feel like I have divergent interests from most others I meet in the dirt world.

-Ruby

Type
    INTP
    Welcome aboard I hope you'll find you've come to the right place for even the strongly introverted. And there's no shortage of "divergent interests" here, either, heh.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome

What are you interested in at the moment?

Type
    INFP
    Welcome!

I hope you find what youre looking for here
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Hello there. What's new with you?

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_Bookrose View Post
    Hi Everyone - Just a short note to say hi - I have tested INTP forever and finally have the courage to join a site with similar others... I am so overwhelmingly "I" that I will be scared to post but will try to get over it.
    I hear not very many women are INTP so it will be nice to meet some - I feel like I have divergent interests from most others I meet in the dirt world.

-Ruby
    We're glad you finally made it.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Type
    INTP
    Hello!

There are lots of female INTPs here (myself included), it's hard to know for sure but I suspect somewhere around half the forum is female.

I was shy about posting when I first joined this INTP community, but as you read the threads you'll soon realize that you're surrounded by people that very much want to hear other people's thoughts about things they're interested in.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    Welcome

What are you interested in at the moment?
    Hi Linnea - thanks! I've been geeking out for a while on "bad" seventies music and economic news - I kind of get spun up (inside) re: certain issues. A lot of my interests are completely mundane - like why bother right? But I can't help it! I like bad movies, bad music, etc. I'm kind of obsessed with some of the neuroimaging work and how it might impact my own field - so I spent (waste) time reading (what should be irrelevant to me) research.

-r.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Hello!

There are lots of female INTPs here (myself included), it's hard to know for sure but I suspect somewhere around half the forum is female.

I was shy about posting when I first joined this INTP community, but as you read the threads you'll soon realize that you're surrounded by people that very much want to hear other people's thoughts about things they're interested in.
    Nice! Right - like I feel all the time like I have interesting stuff to say but I always talk myself out of it... thanks...

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vison View Post
    Welcome!

I hope you find what youre looking for here
    Thanks Vison - I love your signature - I think most of us pick a decade and stick with it...