Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Retired
    Type
    INTP

Greetings!

Hi fellow INTs!

It was just recently that I discovered that I was an INTP after taking a MBTI-esque quiz. As I always do, I immediately started my quest to dig up all knowledge on the subject and stumbled across this great forum. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

~Phil

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    You still use ICQ?
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Happy belated birthday!

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

Retired
    Type
    INTP
    ferrus: No, In fact I rarely use any IM products anymore but I'm occasionally logged into my old acct using Trillian so I post it up.

Sappho: Thanks I appreciate that!

Type
    INXX
    Welcome @N0FJ!

You can do mentions that show up as notification by adding an @ in front the the person's name. How did you find us?
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Retired
    Type
    INTP
    Thanks for the tip @LordLatch !

Should have known that mentions worked in vBulliten. I actually found a link back to the forums from Oddlydevelopedtypes.com.

Type
    INFP
    Hi Phil! Nice to meet you.

How do you like Kansas? My only knowledge of Kansas is based on The Wizard of Oz, so I'm curious.

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by N0FJ View Post
    Thanks for the tip @LordLatch !

Should have known that mentions worked in vBulliten. I actually found a link back to the forums from Oddlydevelopedtypes.com.
    Right on- I see it. Where abouts do you live in KS? I lived in Topeka during junior high and my sisters and brother live in Wichita now.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Retired
    Type
    INTP
    @Dot

Well it's not much fun being in a constant monochromatic existence, devoid of all color.

All kidding aside Kansas is a great place to live. I live in a rural area outside of the Capitol city which its just about my speed. "Big city life" (KC) is near by if I need something specific.

Seasons can be a bit harsh. Summers can reach the triple digits and Winters can fall below zero, and those pesky tornados and severe storms can be a bit trying a times.

Topographically speaking the layout of the land is mostly flat with some hilly areas to our West and South. Lots of trees and lakes around to enjoy in the spring, summer and fall.