Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Evil Are You?

Type
    ENTP

How Evil Are You?

For serious. Throw out some percentage points. And think hard before you do so. I don't want to see a buncha flippant 99s here. Evil is serious business.

What % of you is evil?
    every sunday morning

Type
    Intp
    Only 15% evil. I had to give a bunch of mine away. It went to a deserving cause.

Formerly PiccoloNamek Lunar Delta's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I don't feel I am evil at all. I always try to act in a kind, calm, and compassionate manner toward others.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I'm confused as to how to address this question. I must be losing my religion or something.

Measuring evil in degrees of intensity would make me look like a saint. Measuring it as how much time I spend during the day being evil, well, that's something else. That's probably a lot of time, and for the sake of precision, I'd have to use surrogate words to associate with evil instead of evil itself; selfishness, pettiness, superficiality, and even plain stupidity, those are common occurances throughout a regular day. I'd say that on the basis of that, I'm roughly 40% evil.

Sysop
    Type
    INTP
    By my definition, 5-10%. By common measure as I gather it, 60-75%

Type
    intp
    Depends. A woman decided to wind down the window of her car today to inform me that I shouldn't be in her way. If I'd had a gun I would have shot her in the the head.

Type
    INTP
    This needs a link to a terrible test. Pun intended.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INTP
    0%

I'm sweet as pie.

Type
    INTP
    -14%. I'm so good that I actually remove evil from the world. Even when I'm bad, I'm good. For instance, I used to steal donuts from Safeway. But you know what? That hurt Safeway's donut profit margin, thus dissuading them from selling donuts, which would probably help a lot of people. In addition, by consuming the donuts myself, I'm preventing other people with slower metabolisms from harming themselves with those same donuts.
    Last edited by Anon; 12-28-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Type
    ENFP
    Depends on how you look at it.

If you examine how I act, I always act ethically correct and am even helpful (see: good) to any person who shows me genuine goodwill, even if said person annoys or angers me due to clashing personality types. You could take that as me making an effort to be friendly, and you would be correct. You could conclude that I have little to no evil in me, since I manage my environment to be positive and tend to be a positive influence.

To get a proper measurement, you would have to examine how I act when some is deliberately antagonistic toward me or someone I genuinely like (witnessing such behavior would give you an idea of exactly how much anger and other negative emotion I carry). I am very vindictive, and I'm always willing to take it up to the level the other person is, sometimes farther, depending on what line they cross. If they're generally nasty, I'll simply shrug it off and embarrass them when they leave openings, though if they try to play office politics and cost me my job, the gauntlet is down. Crossing any sort of line and making it physically violent would cause me to respond as nastily as I could in order to incapacitate them as quickly as possible. The thing is that I enjoy acting this way when I'm winning. I do have streaks of sadism.

By my own standards, I'd rate myself around 10% due to the vast amount of effort I put in to curtail my own aggressive nature, and most people don't seem to consciously recognize how I am, but I could see by standards of mental health, my percentage rating up to around 40%.
    Last edited by Etherealsage; 12-28-2013 at 07:03 AM.