Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strengths Finder Test

Type
    INTP

Strengths Finder Test

Five or so years ago I took the Strengths Finder 2.0 test in conjunction with a Gallup Q12 progression at work. Knowing that I know now about my INTP traits I was intrigued by the similarities..... So I wonder what everyone else might come up with. Here were my results:

Restorative:
    People strong in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.

Individualization:
    People strong in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.

Input:
    People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.

Learner:
    People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.

Relator:
    People who are strong in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.

Strength Definitions: http://www.strengthstest.com/strengt...hs-themes.html

Similar (Free) Strengths Test: http://freestrengthstest.workuno.com...gths-test.html

Merry Christmas
    Type
    INFP
    1 Solutions Finder People with the Solutions Finder talent are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
    2 Student Learn People with the Student talent have a great desire to learn and continuously improve; the process of learning, rather than the outcome, engages them.
    3 Information Excavator People with the Information Excavator talent have a craving to know more. Also enjoying the collection and archiving of information.
    4 Thinker People with the Thinker or Reasoner talent are characterized by their intellectual activity: introspective with an appreciation of intellectual discussions.
    5 Equalizer People with the Equalizer talent are keenly aware needing to treat all people the same and fairly, by setting up clear rules and adhering to them.

Type
    INTP
    I wanted to answer "it depends" on most of them.

Type
    INFP
    1 Solutions Finder. People with the Solutions Finder talent are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
    2 Visionary. People with the Visionary talent are inspired by the future and what could be, inspiring others with their visions of the future.
    3 Believing. People with the Believing talent have certain core values that are unchanging. From these values emerges a defined purpose in life.
    4 Group Relations. People who are with the Group Relations talent enjoy close relationships with others; finding deep satisfaction in working hard together with friends to achieve a goal.
    5 Student. People with the Student talent have a great desire to learn and continuously improve; the process of learning, rather than the outcome, engages them.
    Oh fuck it, Its the 90's.

Type
    INTP
    1. Confidence (91)
    2. Thinker (91)
    3. Fixer (82)
    4. Solutions Finder (82)
    5. Prudent (82)

Tiresome test. Too many questions. Also, too many are similar.

Type
    INTP
    *open quiz*
    *see 160 questions*
    *let out ear screeching exaggerated moan*
    *close quiz*

Sorry guys, I require more fucks to complete that task.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    *open quiz*
    *see 160 questions*
    *close quiz*

Sorry guys, I require more fucks to complete that task.
    LOL. I did the same thing. Although I filled out the first section before thinking to check how long this was going to go on. 160 no way!

But really it's because after the many dozens or so tests like this I have been through since MBTI, the bloom is off the rose. Back in the early days I would have been all over this.

Type
    INTP
    Strength finder tests: for when knowing your strengths... isn't one of them.
    For some, "how", not "why", is the fundamental unit of measure for curiosity. This divergence is neither parallel, nor straight. Where one might have a "why?-5" problem, it might only be a "how?-2" question. But then, there are also many things where the "why?" is immediately obvious but the "how?" is best measured in centuries of perpetual wonder. Both approaches have their drawbacks.

If one is superior, the other is unaware of it.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Prove it.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTP
    Last edited by Ryan ⛵️; 12-18-2016 at 03:19 PM.