Page 932 of 932 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932
Results 9,311 to 9,318 of 9318

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    How many hours sleep I get after busting my ass off all night at work, before Jenny's fucking gobshite motormouth wakes me up, 4.

Silly Bitch was just practically screaming down the phone to one of her friends from her room when there is no fucking need to be screaming... This bitch is only going to get worse now she has pregnancy as an excuse to act like a bigger twat than she already is.

I seriously hope she steps into oncoming traffic and gets hit by a fuckin bus.

The fucking fat, deluded, self-centred lard arse fucking bitch. Hope she rots in hell.

If only she knew how detestable and loathsome I found her.

*Hacks"

(I've literally ran out of polite ways to ask this fucking ignoramus to keep it down - so the only alternative is that she dies - and I'd fucking celebrate it )
    Last edited by Sinny; 08-15-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post

I seriously hope she steps into oncoming traffic and gets hit by a fuckin bus.

The fucking fat, deluded, self-centred lard arse fucking bitch. Hope she rots in hell.

If only she knew how detestable and loathsome I found her.

*Hacks"

(I've literally ran out of polite ways to ask this fucking ignoramus to keep it down - so the only alternative is that she dies - and I'd fucking celebrate it )
    One thing you might find therapeutic to our process is if you allow yourself to stop bottling everything inside, and just let us know how you really feel.

Let it go, Sinny. Let it alllll out.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    This bitch is only going to get worse now she has pregnancy as an excuse to act like a bigger twat than she already is.
    Oh, we know.

Table Cloth Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    You should get a midget like Dr Evil. Call it the Mini Sinny
    constants, variables, memes

Type
    INTP
    Sorry, not sorry.

Slept since then.

Woken up to rain.

Feeling better.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    i’m working with someone who doesn’t show up til the last minute while not responding to messages and then insists for you not to worry cuz they read every one.

like.... i have intense hatred
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    i’m working with someone who doesn’t show up til the last minute while not responding to messages and then insists for you not to worry cuz they read every one.

like.... i have intense hatred
    Do they have a track record of not showing up on time or showing up unprepared? I ask because from the perspective of someone who used to live in a world where you had no way of communicating with anyone who wasn't standing in front of you unless you were both standing next to a wall tethered landline, people (myself included) have maybe become a bit abusive with our expectation of constant communication. We aren't individually abusive, but collectively it can be overwhelming. Also, some of us can't so much as type "o k" into our phones while we are driving without veering out of our lane and missing a turn. And forget texting while walking. And then there's finding your reading glasses. It's just exhausting when you take all the shit you are expected to respond to and pile it together. I'm perpetually behind in correspondence, but I'm also on time, task oriented, and engaged when I'm physically in place. To some extent, there may be a trade off between these two kinds of engagement. So if your coworker is present and fully engaged once they arrive instead of texting with other people, there's the full half of that glass.
    Last edited by Sistamatic; 08-16-2018 at 07:44 PM.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Do they have a track record of not showing up on time or showing up unprepared? I ask because from the perspective of someone who used to live in a world where you had no way of communicating with anyone who wasn't standing in front of you unless you were both standing next to a wall tethered landline, people (myself included) have maybe become a bit abusive with our expectation of constant communication. We aren't individually abusive, but collectively it can be overwhelming. Also, some of us can't so much as type "o k" into our phones while we are driving without veering out of our lane and missing a turn. And forget texting while walking. And then there's finding your reading glasses. It's just exhausting when you take all the shit you are expected to respond to and pile it together. I'm perpetually behind in correspondence, but I'm also on time, task oriented, and engaged when I'm physically in place. To some extent, there may be a trade off between these two kinds of engagement. So if your coworker is present and fully engaged once they arrive instead of texting with other people, there's the full half of that glass.
    i understand all this but i’m not overcomunicating, this person just has stupid fucking excuses for not showing up which makes everyone else work more. he just called another person in my group to complain about me (the group leader), that i’m not doing any work. and that pisses me off cuz i called all the meetings, i showed up, i relayed notes, i did the research, i wrote all the copy, i am the main presenter, i structured our project, i provided everything for everyone to do their role, i brought them “fuel” for work sessions when they did show up, i paid for materials, plus i worked alongside everyone who did show up. he has no excuse.

he tells us not to worry cuz he makes these pieces at home spending like 30 minutes only. we can’t use that cuz we don’t have his work.

it’s fine, he has a bad reputation, he earned that.

edit:
    Do they have a track record of not showing up on time or showing up unprepared?
    yes, it’s what i’ve heard from everyone who’s worked with him.

i’m not mad anymore cuz my group was otherwise great and we pulled it off but thinking about him showing up once we were all finished in time for the presentation pisses me off.
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 08-16-2018 at 11:44 PM.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD