Page 932 of 932 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932
Results 9,311 to 9,315 of 9315

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    How many hours sleep I get after busting my ass off all night at work, before Jenny's fucking gobshite motormouth wakes me up, 4.

Silly Bitch was just practically screaming down the phone to one of her friends from her room when there is no fucking need to be screaming... This bitch is only going to get worse now she has pregnancy as an excuse to act like a bigger twat than she already is.

I seriously hope she steps into oncoming traffic and gets hit by a fuckin bus.

The fucking fat, deluded, self-centred lard arse fucking bitch. Hope she rots in hell.

If only she knew how detestable and loathsome I found her.

*Hacks"

(I've literally ran out of polite ways to ask this fucking ignoramus to keep it down - so the only alternative is that she dies - and I'd fucking celebrate it )
    Last edited by Sinny; Yesterday at 06:43 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post

I seriously hope she steps into oncoming traffic and gets hit by a fuckin bus.

The fucking fat, deluded, self-centred lard arse fucking bitch. Hope she rots in hell.

If only she knew how detestable and loathsome I found her.

*Hacks"

(I've literally ran out of polite ways to ask this fucking ignoramus to keep it down - so the only alternative is that she dies - and I'd fucking celebrate it )
    One thing you might find therapeutic to our process is if you allow yourself to stop bottling everything inside, and just let us know how you really feel.

Let it go, Sinny. Let it alllll out.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    This bitch is only going to get worse now she has pregnancy as an excuse to act like a bigger twat than she already is.
    Oh, we know.

Table Cloth Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTj
    You should get a midget like Dr Evil. Call it the Mini Sinny
    constants, variables, memes

Type
    INTP
    Sorry, not sorry.

Slept since then.

Woken up to rain.

Feeling better.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)