Page 1042 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 42542942992103210401041104210431044 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,420 of 10475

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

INFj-Ne (EII) / 9w1 sourpatchkid!'s Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    probably going to be offered a job that pays over $10/hour more than my current position, which is minimum wage; thing is, i know i'll hate it if i do take it, whereas i love the job i have now. seeing as i've, at a minimum, disliked every job i've had except this current one, the fact that i can enjoy working somewhere as much as i do the movie theater is nothing short of miraculous to me. everyone in this society seems so focused on the money aspect of a given job, but to me it is probably more valuable that i feel happy doing it. i've despised my corporate/desk jobs and they've caused me to plummet into depression and despondency ... so, strange as it may seem, i much prefer my minimum wage job. it's better for my mental and physical health.
    Last edited by sourpatchkid!; 09-10-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    It's a new art form
    showing people how little
    we care

Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Lmfao

One thing I'm really good at is failing interviews
    Cold meeting a sensor and trying to convince them that you're a competent, friendly, reliable person while not having a panic attack from everything that's being pushed under the rug is a pretty tall order for the ADD crowd

Don't mention dropping out of white people society AND also don't mention capitalist hellscape dystopia, AND don't talk about your uncontrollable urge to cudgel esxjs, also don't let them know about the depression, substance abuse, bad trips, crippling anxiety, yadda yadda yadda

Who likes bar trivia and cornhole? OH, ME. SIGN ME UP FOR SOME OF THAT BASKETBALL AND TELEVISION
    Last edited by flurps; 09-10-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Ate jambalaya at some shitty sports bar in the valley
    You're doing LA wrong.

You're like someone who went to a theme park and said it sucked because the only thing you did all day was stare at a trash can. We have a few nice restaurants here ya know.

INFj-Ne (EII) / 9w1 sourpatchkid!'s Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    i really like the idea of dating a lot of people/having many friends, but lack the energy/enthusiasm to keep up with it all.
    It's a new art form
    showing people how little
    we care

Type
    ISFP
    I love Dave Chappelle, but agree that his latest standup deserves the shit rotten tomatoes review

He had some funny parts but overall it was too edgy and mean spirited for me

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    You're doing LA wrong.

You're like someone who went to a theme park and said it sucked because the only thing you did all day was stare at a trash can. We have a few nice restaurants here ya know.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure. i'm just stuck in a shitty part of the area. Last time I was here was downtown, passing through Echo park daily from Glendale, before that was Moreno Valley and this time is Ontario, because I just love going where all the ID theft and ransomware attacks are happening.
    I'm just having to eat where the corporate herd go with their $75 per diem. I think I'd rather eat a supermarket chicken from the bag with my bare hands.
    Sabor original

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by sourpatchkid! View Post
    probably going to be offered a job that pays over $10/hour more than my current position, which is minimum wage; thing is, i know i'll hate it if i do take it, whereas i love the job i have now. seeing as i've, at a minimum, disliked every job i've had except this current one, the fact that i can enjoy working somewhere as much as i do the movie theater is nothing short of miraculous to me. everyone in this society seems so focused on the money aspect of a given job, but to me it is probably more valuable that i feel happy doing it. i've despised my corporate/desk jobs and they've caused me to plummet into depression and despondency ... so, strange as it may seem, i much prefer my minimum wage job. it's better for my mental and physical health.
    hell yeah

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    ugh, i hate dealing with this lady who is the office coordinator for my department at school. i email her about what the best time is to pick up some of my work this week and she tells me to send someone to pick it up in the next 20 minutes which is stupid and impossible right now and that's why i'm EMAILING instead of just showing up at the office, stupid

her unhelpful shit makes it so we have to engage in an email back-and-forth that annoys both of us now.

she also sends one line emails with no punctuation cuz she really is too busy to be helpful. /s

i'll be glad once i don't have to deal with her anymore.

i just wanna rant about so much school-related "housekeeping" right now

now i really hate the term "housekeeping"

it's ok for me to finally get annoyed, right?

edit: on the other hand, my department advisor is so prompt and on top of everything and is a pleasure to work with...
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 09-10-2019 at 11:03 PM.
    i sneeze like a grandpa.

Type
    ISFP
    Some guy with only underwear in a car asked me for money when I walked out of the gas station at 6am

Wtf man where are ur clothes

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Some guy with only underwear in a car asked me for money when I walked out of the gas station at 6am

Wtf man where are ur clothes
    He jumped out the window of his lover's house when her husband unexpectedly came home from his business trip that morning. Now he needs to buy some new clothes so that he can go home to his wife with clothes on. He would ask his best friend, of course, except... the guy whose wife he was fucking IS his best friend.

People, ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.