Page 790 of 790 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790
Results 7,891 to 7,893 of 7893

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by itch View Post
    I really friggin' hate when I put stuff back where it belongs but I need it more where I am right now.
    And then I stop to post about it and forget what I needed anyway.
    stupid pancakes.

Type
    INTP
    My cat has become very spoiled. She'll only eat this Rachael Ray brand cat food that is like $1.19 a cup (eats 3x a day).

I tried her out on some new brand called Abound that's supposed to be Grain-free, all-natural, blah blah blah, and I could get 12 satchels for about $7.99, and she ate it for two days now refuses to go near it (didn't eat the one I gave her when I came home after being at work for 10 hours).

I thought maybe she was feeling sick, but I decided to give her one of the Rachael Ray brand ones this morning and she devoured it in like 3 seconds.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined.."

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    My cat has become very spoiled. She'll only eat this Rachael Ray brand cat food that is like $1.19 a cup (eats 3x a day).

I tried her out on some new brand called Abound that's supposed to be Grain-free, all-natural, blah blah blah, and I could get 12 satchels for about $7.99, and she ate it for two days now refuses to go near it (didn't eat the one I gave her when I came home after being at work for 10 hours).

I thought maybe she was feeling sick, but I decided to give her one of the Rachael Ray brand ones this morning and she devoured it in like 3 seconds.
    Have you seen how much Rachel Ray licks her lips?
    I want to see her and P Diddy have a conversation without words, where they just re-moisten their lips at each other.
    In my mind's eye, one little boy, one little man, funny how time flies.