Page 1186 of 1187 FirstFirst ... 1866861086113611761184118511861187 LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,860 of 11861

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    How much vitamin D do you guys do?
    I think I do 5k but I donít take it every day. I donít worry about overdose. Eventually I plan to get routine blood work done and Iíll ask them to add it in.

Honestly the best thing to do would be to get a blood level done and go from there. In the meantime ask yourself how much time you spend outside. Is it hours daily? If not then you need some sort of supplement.

Type
    isfp
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    I think I do 5k but I donít take it every day. I donít worry about overdose. Eventually I plan to get routine blood work done and Iíll ask them to add it in.

Honestly the best thing to do would be to get a blood level done and go from there. In the meantime about how much you spend outside. Is it hours daily? If not then you need some sort of supplement.
    The only time I go outside is to smoke or walking to and from my vehicle. I despise the outdoors. Yeah I have more labs scheduled 21st, and they're gonna check my D

5k 1x week sounds good though versus everyday

Type
    INTP
    The only time I go outside is to smoke or walking to and from my vehicle. I despise the outdoors.
    Then I would assume youíre deficient.

Type
    intp
    The only time I go outside is to smoke or walking to and from my vehicle. I despise the outdoors.

Why would you live in Florida and not go outside? I would have thought the whole point of Florida was being outside...

Type
    isfp
    Motherfucker, I got a text from the DOH telling me to quarantine for 10 days, and call me fucking selfish but that means another 2 weeks of not getting the fucking treatment I need for whatever neurological shit is going on making me absofuckinglutely blind and miserable. Mri rescheduled everything rescheduled. Fucking christ, imagine if I have fucking cancer and just plop over and die. If i wind up being paralyzed because of this bullshit quarantine I'm not going to be bery happy. Like they can't put PPE on and run my head thru the fuckin MRI real quick? I literally tested negative yesterday damn dude look at my brain and tell me wtf is goin on

Im shutting up about it, I won't whine anymore, but if I die from some freak aneurysm or some weird shit because of all these delays in my care somebody please print all my posts on my gravestone
    Last edited by roki; 01-07-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Type
    INTP
    How much vitamin D do you guys do?
    I take between 2000-3000 UI daily. My doctor told me to start taking it years ago because I was deficient. I get regular bloodwork done and my vitamin D levels always tend fall on the lower end of normal even with taking it every day, so it seems like it's something I need to supplement with. I don't want to get deficient again.

Sorry you have to wait longer for your MRI. That sucks.

Type
    isfp
    I'm gonna get the smaller pills instead of the ones with 5k in them. I remembered being prescribed 5k iu to take 1x per week years ago, then I looked at my medication history and saw that it was in fact 50,000 iu I was supposed take 1x per week (I think I did it for 3 weeks then forgot). I'm tempted to take 10 of those 5k iu once per week like the original script said, but I'll wait til my lab results and just do like 1-2k iu per day until then

And of course I've been running deficient for ages now, then googled and saw "Vitamin D deficiency may make us vulnerable to several major cancers — breast, prostate, ovarian, and, particularly, colon cancer — and to autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes." Motherfucker, why didn't I fix this earlier and follow through with the 50k doses I was once prescribed; now look I'm gonna fuckin dieeeeeeee

Type
    INTP
    Junk food tastes so goddamn good.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    Junk food tastes so goddamn good.
    Shame it causes Alzheimer's.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    I’m sure it causes more than that.