Page 909 of 909 FirstFirst ... 409809859899907908909
Results 9,081 to 9,086 of 9086

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Gassy ~ A 'torm is brew'n Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

- Cop Try to Kill a Dog, Shoot(ricochet) 9yo Girl in the Face Instead

Safe to say that the Police had no fucking business being there, and if anything the EMS should have been on the spot from the second.

A former Wichita police officer has been charged with felony aggravated battery in a shooting that wounded a 9-year-old girl.

It is believed to be the first time in two decades that a Wichita officer has been charged in an on-duty shooting that resulted in injury or death.

The officer was responding to a 911 call about a person threatening to harm himself when he shot at the family's dog in a living room filled with children. A bullet fragment ricocheted off the concrete floor beneath the carpet where the girl sat, striking her above the eye.

The girl was directly in the line of fire when the officer shot at her dog, her family’s attorney has said. The flashlight the officer shined from above his gun barrel illuminated her face right before he fired, the lawyer said.

Cops Hold Innocent Unarmed Young Men at Gunpoint to Find Out Who They Are (for using a video camera in the open. . .)

keep your kokoro away PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Noooo. I was going to shave my head just 1 number, like nothing but I started singing and thinking on my bullshit and picked the wrong razor, which is number 4, not totally bald but really short. so right now I look like a neonazi Bulgarian guy or smth. Omg, I have a job 2nd interview on monday, I cannot go like this.
    Omg, they will think I have a disease or smth. XDDDDD.
    whatever man.

Type
    INTP
    1s lower than a 4 over here... But you're a dipshit.

You had one job..
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

keep your kokoro away PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    1s lower than a 4 over here... But you're a dipshit.

You had one job..
    sorry i meant #7

Type
    INTP
    Absolutely sick of having to click on "accept cookies" and "new data privacy" for every single fucking webpage I visit!

I haven't even given you any data! Fuck off!

At work, too ill to work.
    But I'm here, so they have to pay me.

Gonna go home to bed, be sick, sleep, and watch Desperate Housewives. The Wisteria Lane Desperate Housewives. It's been a few years.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    Want to repeat how much I hate summer and loud mouth bitches.

Cannot get any sleep between the neighbors nonstop gardening and Jenny's big fat fucking gob.

Her & Seb must be watching the football or something, as they're having their own mini party.

I heard her send Seb round the shop for two pizzas, chips, crisps and dips.

This fat fucking bitch eats two frozen pizzas a day.

Yet orders her toiletries in organic.

Using my hard earned cash that she gets from me for having somewhere to sleep... But she don't let me fucking sleep!!!!!

Honestly, if there wouldn't be any consequences, I would walk down the stairs, hog tie her fat ass and duct tape her fucking mouth shut.

I cant really do that so instead I'm going to passively aggressively tell her that I'm having to go to my mothers to sleep.

A regular occurrence when Jenny is home.

Not fucking happy about it.