Page 822 of 932 FirstFirst ... 322722772812820821822823824832872922 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 9318

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    The quality of INTPx threads and posts has been really bad.

I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/

Type
    INTP
    I KNEW I should have gone with numbers instead of letters.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    When my phone asks me, "did you enjoy your visit to The Engine House?" No, it was terrible. No matter how much I tried, the portal would not give up it's key. I need that key to make a massive 5 mile wide field.

Type
    INTP
    January 26, 2018 8:16 PM
    My order number is #### and I ordered with FedEx Ground. I'm wondering if my order will be shipped right away.

1/29/2018 10:03 AM
    "This PO should be shipping out today or tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions."

2/7/2018 3:34 PM
    "Still not received. I’m wondering if you sent it out yet. Is there a tracking number?"

2/7/2018 5:06 PM
    "Good Afternoon. This PO is shipping out tomorrow. You should receive an e-mail of the credit card receipt when the items ship. Let me know if you have any questions."
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    I think it's 2:18 PM their time and still no email. I read their terms and they call it a purchase order but without credit they still sell stuff. The customer just has to pay before shipment so I don't see why they wouldn't sell to me. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to contact them again and I'll try to confirm that there's no problem with my credit or anything that would preclude them selling to me. I've had better experience buying from China.

Type
    INTP
    FedEx Travel History
    2/09/2018 - Friday
    8:00 am Shipment exception
    Weather delay

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    god damn some places kids don't belong. can't stand parents who refuse to discipline their kids. eat a dick

Type
    INTP
    They come to take down my empire ..

The enemy just Jarvis'd (converted) two of my strong hold anchors.

Luckily I have a plan to acquire some of those weapons myself, so I can do the again.

Grr.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    intp
    People with a high school education who quote random sciencey things to appear smart.

Reality is a figment of your imagination .. according to particle physicists ..
    Profound! Which watered-down documentary did you just watch?

(... I've got to get some sleep...)

Type
    intp
    I feel very isolated from other people. Most of the time I let it not get to me, because I'm focusing on other things. But sometimes...

My dad is some kind of fucked up narcissist. My mum is just kind of fucked up/vaguely absent from reality. I'm not sure I really know what is normal. Maybe I'm like that as well. Ideally you don't blame the past, but it seems like I'm learning most things from scratch, and in a fairly conscious way, which makes things feel unnatural. Sometimes I'm not really sure I can ever be normal: just 'relate' to people, or whatever.

I got really badly cock blocked tonight by this girl's ex-boyfriend who turned up while we were downing beers and enjoying the open mic night. Fucking prick. The girl was all over me, and when he arrived, big change. She's really attractive too. Chinese, with cool tattoos. The girl claimed he was an arsehole and she hates the guy, but, you know, people say what they think you want to hear.