Page 1130 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 13063010301080112011281129113011311132 LastLast
Results 11,291 to 11,300 of 11314

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    eNTP
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Just had to get this crap off my chest and it's riddled with profanity and anger
    Spoiler: >
    Checked my bank account and saw a withdrawal for $49.99 from "forward of postal mail," man get the fuck out of here. So I called the number shown 888-277-0780, and this rude ass bitch answered saying I must've accidentally clicked on their link during my address change. How in the hell does one accidentally complete a transaction that never happened? I asked her "what is the purpose of this company?" And she had the absolute ballsack to tell me it's a premium mail forwarding company. Man if you don't get the fuck out of here. Ratchet. I told her I'd ask her for a refund if she wasn't so full if shit and to go fuck herself. Christ alfknmighty, I've disputed it with my bank and now I have to get a new debit card.
    You aren't done, and I don't mean waiting for the disputed charges to settle out.

You need to find out where your mail is going. Might be something to pass along to the FBI. This smells like an identity theft operation.
    "Just because it's 2020 doesn't mean everyone has perfect vision."--catchphrase of a fictional comedian in some movie

Type
    INTJ
    I helped to shut down two fake covid-19 scam websites yesterday, pretending to be part of a government payout.
    As fast as you stamp them out, they pivot to new URLs anyway though, but at least a few core, purpose bought domains are gone.

Got one shut down via google phishing prevention and another directly with the ISP/regsitrar (godaddy - whose abuse mailbox system sucks, doesn't work)

Type
    INTP
    FML, first proper period in 2 years and it's like labour pains all over again.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan26 View Post
    As I get older, EVERYBODY looks like a pup. I've been back on a university campus and 21-29 can look so the same to me. 29-36 may be a blob to me. I used to be really good at knowing people's age, like within a year or two, then total crap. But I've slowly gotten it back. I think if you have a small band of people you associate with it dulls your judgment. I don't see kids at like a coffee shop or movie theater and think, 'they look my son's age' since I don't have kids. Maybe I'll be out somewhere and there are musicians or comedians and I'll ask my friends what age they think the person is, just to see if I'm in the right ballpark.
    Yeah I do notice older people tend to think I'm much younger, and younger people tend to think I'm the same age as them...It would make sense to have a point of reference...

Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    They're basing it off hollywood depictions of high school kids, who are played by 30 year old actors.
    This makes a lot of sense too...

Type
    INTP
    I don't know how it's possible to break out in oral herpes when all I'm doing is just sitting at home...

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by noip View Post
    I don't know how it's possible to break out in oral herpes when all I'm doing is just sitting at home...

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    FML, first proper period in 2 years and it's like labour pains all over again.
    Can you pass Rev a message for me, since you made him kill his membership.

Can you tell him, "RUN"
    Last edited by Limes; 03-27-2020 at 02:24 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Still hoping to hear back from someone, anyone, about a job. Feeling that my one year of obstetrics is useless in a crisis.

Sitting next to my kid at his request, watching Frozen II.

Type
    istj
    Idk Dad maybe if you didn't smoke in the house like a cigarette junkie when I was a kid I wouldn't be addicted to nicotine

Fuckhead

(I am not responsible for my own actions; I'm my parents' puppet! These two created this monster-- deal with it!)
    god's gift

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Can you pass Rev a message for me, since you made him kill his membership.

Can you tell him, "RUN"
    He browses the forum and FYI he told me you unfriended him when he posted something political that he presumed triggered you.
    So why don't you speak to him yourself.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.