Page 1109 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 109609100910591099110711081109
Results 11,081 to 11,089 of 11089

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    istj
    I hate lasagna. My mom made lasagna and put cinnamon in it, which I might've liked if it were cooked into the beef instead of sprinkled all over that yeast infection of a "cheese." I hate ricotta.
    flat tire ferarri

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post

Is there anyone out there who never orders clothes or shoes online, besides me?
    I buy everything online except food, clothing and shoes ... unless I'm buying identical copies of something Ialready know fits me, like chuck taylors.
    Last edited by Sistamatic; 01-17-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

This SEP field is glorious!

Type
    INtP
    I buy clothes online if there's a physical store in town where I could bring returns.

That's a relatively recent phenomenon. It started because I got sick of paying $$$ in stores for maternity clothes I wouldn't wear for a long time. Walmart sells dirt cheap nursing tanks and maternity tanks but only online. They would take all online returns in store.

So now I'm willing to take a risk and buy stuff I think I'll like. If I don't like it, bring it back and then try some stuff on in store. But bonus if you love it, just saved yourself a trip.

Type
    INTP
    I've bought clothes from amazon for years. If I don't like them I just send them back, it's completely free.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    I mean yeah it's either that or get their cancer treatment or whatever cut off. Serve or die
    Every abuser has an enabler. For some reason, the enabler expects sympathy when they become the abused.

Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    Every abuser has an enabler. For some reason, the enabler expects sympathy when they become the abused.
    O K B O O M E R

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    I've bought clothes from amazon for years. If I don't like them I just send them back, it's completely free.
    I haven't had to send something back to Amazon in ages, but I'm a prime member and they still deducted the cost of return shipping from my refund.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    I haven't had to send something back to Amazon in ages, but I'm a prime member and they still deducted the cost of return shipping from my refund.
    They have "prime wardrobe" now, and most clothing, shoes and jewelry have completely free returns within 7 days and come in resealable packing to make it easier.

In the past I would always just say that the item was not as described ("it didn't look this green on the website") and I never once had that challenged.

Type
    istj
    Thirteen hours in a deli on a Saturday after a massive dog show with only one other worker is a painful kind of misery. I had one customer ask me where my nametag was, and I told him the name fell out but my name is James. He laughed, but what if my name were really James? Thirty years in retail this guy said he had. God bless his soul. I can't wait to start my new job. The flour from the fried chicken gets into my nose and my boogers haven't tasted the same ever since
    flat tire ferarri