Page 764 of 764 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 7640

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    London? Fucking leave London you dumb cunt.

(I should probably word that better)
    Quote Originally Posted by itch View Post
    LOL! I live in a very small city, a very short walk from my workplace, an even shorter walk from grocery stores and such. My bus rides are short but generally follow main traffic ways which are congested during rush.
    Yeah, that's what I mean. Bus rides in those small cities are nothing compared to the horror of a packed doubledecker bus or a bursting underground carriage. And not just in London, it's the fricking same in virtually every place where 1m+ people commute along with you.

Definitely on the pro-car side here.

Earlier this year I spent a few days working from a different facility, and to get there I did experience a morning commute on public transit similar to what everyone else is subjected to - I had to transfer between buses and wait at bus stops sometimes for up to 30 minutes so I could get on one and ride it for fifteen. Because I was traveling during the main rush hours I got exposure to both enough seating and also standing room only. The afternoons were the worst. People are friggin' stale by the end of the day.

There's days when I'd be really happy to get a slice of the bubble and just have my own vehicle and go where I want on my own at a whim, but most of the time I am i think more than okay with public transit. At least that's what I keep telling everyone. And I wish they would bring the trains back. We used to have trains goddamnit.

goddamint.

mint.

My new hair dresser put some kind of deliciously chocolate mint scented product in my hair the other day and ever since all I can think about it minty chocolates. Just say "no", Itch. It'll pass. (it has been days and it has still not passed)
    You'll be fragrancing the whole bus, I imagine. Perhaps you can make this a permanent state. Better to smell (like) an After Eight than to ingest any kind of miasmic body odour from fellow passengers.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Yeah, that's what I mean. Bus rides in those small cities are nothing compared to the horror of a packed doubledecker bus or a bursting underground carriage. And not just in London, it's the fricking same in virtually every place where 1m+ people commute along with you.

Definitely on the pro-car side here.
    I hear that. Entire population here is less than half a mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    You'll be fragrancing the whole bus, I imagine. Perhaps you can make this a permanent state. Better to smell (like) an After Eight than to ingest any kind of miasmic body odour from fellow passengers.
    Guilty. I'm gonna axk her just what that was when I am back for my next appointment. I wanted to eat my own head.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Normally when I see a word I don't know I look it up, especially if I've seen it often and still don't know what it means. I don't do that with "Nietzsche." I feel like I'm in an episode of Frasier or something in certain threads. Does a guy these days need to know about that guy? I'd feel like a dweeb to look him up. I'm not into philosophy.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Normally when I see a word I don't know I look it up, especially if I've seen it often and still don't know what it means. I don't do that with "Nietzsche." I feel like I'm in an episode of Frasier or something in certain threads. Does a guy these days need to know about that guy? I'd feel like a dweeb to look him up. I'm not into philosophy.
    Not really, he had some things to say that were interesting 150 years ago but have since been said better by many smart people with relatively healthier brains.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Got to the Perdition party late again.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Even from my local National Wholesale Liquidators I've found bad food.
    I tried again. This time the container couldn't be opened without destroying it. Pistachio halavah.

I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Look, it's suspect as fuck. The dude learned arabic so he could help the underprivileged in Afghanistan.

1. They speak pashto or other languages, very small portion speak arabic
    2. Fucker went to Kabul to help; that's nearly saying I'm going to the Hamptons to help the underprivileged
    3. The wife was 7 months pregnant, no one in their actual right mind would take this traveling risk for volunteerwork unless some ends needed to be tied for some underground shit
    4. He was married to that lady

This shit is sus af even more so that Th eyre not on any type of witness protection programme

Program. Fucks sake. Program.

I am so effing sick of exams. Outside of school, I've taken at least 48 hours of qualifying or certifying exams. Soon to be 56+ hours, then another 8-10 hours next year.

Type
    ISFP
    so many things to rant about today:
    - i bought goddamn blue L&M cuz they didn't have marlboro gold, saved money, lose taste
    - had to reschedule all my classes because some deepshit error in my thinking, this made me attend for 2 weeks 4 classes i already had passed 2 years ago (happens when you break away from studies for 2 years to live a cold hearted life in siberian steppe), administrator staff were laughing at my organizational skills, i was like damn, now lets play at my field with my people
    - want to buy a hammond organ (they look and sound beautiful) but they are soo damn expensive (1500euros+), my solution so far has been pirating a vst called Hammond B3 which is fun but u know... i'm already an average player so i feel like expanding my horizons
    - why am I still awake? Lose my sense of time, I'll bleed in 5 hours