Page 949 of 949 FirstFirst ... 449849899939947948949
Results 9,481 to 9,485 of 9485

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    All I see is rhetoric and opinion.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    xNxx
    Go to sleep, wolfles!

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Go to sleep, wolfles!
    I find plain woofles a little ruff. They're not arful, but if you drench them with howlandaise or spread some awooooli on 'em, you get a way better barkfest.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    I bought stock in Magnegas, a penny stock (that wasn't a penny stock at over $300 a few years ago) that is wiped out in a shell company "game," and currently hovering around $.30 (I bought it at $.315 and it's dropped to $.25.) I assumed it was making legitimate progress with getting into a European business deal, however it sounds like the same nonsense when they apparently first started it.

Incidentally one of the people mentioned involved in starting the company is a small-time actor:

He might just be making really bad career moves (and is an incompetent business Manager?), because the most recent post on his Youtube account shows him in some obscure US Armenia drama series:

The story doesn't get better I suspect:
    MagneGas (MNGA): Insider Enrichment And Paid Stock Promotion; -92.9% Downside – Pump Stopper

If I were to sell now I would only be down $50 (I bought 800 shares for $250)

EDIT: Incidentally I was a little slow to realize that the inventor of the Santilli Telescope is the very same one behind Magnegas:

This guy was sued for describing the Santilli Telescope. . .
    Last edited by Catoptric; Today at 04:19 AM.

Type
    intp
    Shit; I just realised I'll be driving out of Wellington this Friday afternoon right before a long weekend... crappy drive just got crappier.