Page 755 of 755 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755
Results 7,541 to 7,545 of 7545

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    If this forum were a GoT character it would have to be the fat one, Sam I think?
    I think Sam lacks the sense of humor required.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I think Sam lacks the sense of humor required.
    Well Tyrion is way too socially competent. No INTP would ever be that smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    Well Tyrion is way too socially competent. No INTP would ever be that smooth.
    Maybe if Sam and Bronn had a baby?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Maybe if Sam and Bronn had a baby?
    That would definitely get me to start watching again.

Type
    INTP
    Damnit. I had queued (I love that word. It's more fun to write than banana) up "Sexy instrumental jazz". It was a compilation vid on Youtube. Don't get weird ideas, I was writing and wanted to set the mood. There's nothing shameful about it. I just make sure to wash my hands afterward.

Things have gone well, and I'm putting the finishing touches on my writing for the day, and then what comes up? A smooth jazz rendition of "Tears in Heaven". I even confirmed I was on the same compilation. I was. Am I alone in thinking that's not a song to have a boner during? Not that I had one, I'm just saying if I go looking for sexy music, I'm expecting things a person might have on in the background during naked fun-time, and "Tears in Heaven" would never ever even cross my mind. I think if I were even mid-act and that came on, I'd need to stop and find something less awkward and depressing, and infinitely more romantic--like Pantera.
    I believe I've discovered the key to being prolific: stay busy.