Page 910 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 4108108609009089099109119129209601010 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 10956

Thread: Little rants that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    It's too hard to find collar stays. I don't know where I'd go if it wasn't for online shopping. I think the good ones are nylon. I'd use a polyethylene lid or milk bottle but PE isn't stiff enough (the cheap translucent ones from China are probably PE and a reviewer complained they're not stiff enough). I don't need them for a shirt. I need the material for a product I'm making. I ended up ordering an assortment of sizes from Ebay I can't even get the size I want without ordering a variety pack.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    And this is why I hate red sauces. Too much fucking sugar.
    THANK YOU.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the rest of these people.

Type
    eNTP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    It's too hard to find collar stays. I don't know where I'd go if it wasn't for online shopping. I think the good ones are nylon. I'd use a polyethylene lid or milk bottle but PE isn't stiff enough (the cheap translucent ones from China are probably PE and a reviewer complained they're not stiff enough). I don't need them for a shirt. I need the material for a product I'm making. I ended up ordering an assortment of sizes from Ebay I can't even get the size I want without ordering a variety pack.
    Try restaurant supply places, if you know of any. They often carry meat flags to denote doneness that are about the same thing--and much much cheaper per unit than a haberdasher. Even on Amazon, if they fit your needs, you can get 1000 for the same price as a hundred of similar stays.
    People think they understand their own mortality, even when that understanding has just changed.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    my immediate family = crabs in a bucket
    FUCK SHIT

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Try restaurant supply places, if you know of any. They often carry meat flags to denote doneness that are about the same thing--and much much cheaper per unit than a haberdasher. Even on Amazon, if they fit your needs, you can get 1000 for the same price as a hundred of similar stays.
    They're probably not nylon so I don't think they'd be stiff enough but I'll have to check out the material. It would probably work for something. I bought a costume at the dollar store recently just in case I need the material. It's some kind of non woven fabric printed with a "black knight" design. Something like Lord Latch would wear to one of his things.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    So after keeping me awake all day yesterday, Jenny had a drunken nap in the evening, then woke up and kept me awake till 2.00am.

Now she's been back up since 9am keeping me awake, she's got some guest over and they're being really loud.

When the fuck will she let me sleep?!

At this point is she was on fire, I wouldn't put her out.
    I'd watch the little fat loud mouth burn to a cinder in front of me, withing in pain.. loud mouth fucking cunt.

** That guest is her mother and she's come round to do the gardening and DIY.

Like what the hell man, she's know I have to sleep in the day. I've just text her telling that I'm going to my mothers to sleep, and really she could tell me if shes planning on doing stuff around the house.

And there's a heat wave.

I fucking hate the heat.
    Last edited by Sinny; 06-25-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    So I woke up this morning with a warm gun in my hands
    My mom always said I was the chosen one

Nah actually: today I woke up with a Facebook request of friendship and message from a Lithuanian named girl, she was fucking hot. She said: hey! I'm moving to (x city name) and I don't know anyone there, let's meet and have a coffee! I'm half Lithuanian half Venezuelan (so I guess she saw I was from Venezuela in my profile)
    This has happened to me before and every time we ended up sharing our beds.
    It pisses me off because you see how it's all about the movement of the city. In Lithuania nothing happens. Ever. Everything is super boring. And ofc the chances of getting a girl are much higher. And really, when I say get a girl I also mean get a friend. I don't see why sex has to be banned from friendships.
    Big city life be like solitude 24/7 unless you have got your gang of friends since you were a kid.
    Last edited by PureViolence; 06-25-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Type
    ISFP
    I told my friend originally that I suspected the guy she was with was still in a relationship with his kid's mom. Months later it's true, and now I'm the asshole somehow?

So, I got a raise to $12.10 an hour last week, which was great news because the job is super easy. Then I checked my schedule today and the fuckers cut my hours down to 18 hours a week. (Hi here's a raise. Now go fuck yourself right off). Shoot me in the face. In retrospect, I should've taken that TSA job that paid like $15 an hour part time with split shifts but my dumb ass was like 'meh it's better and easier here.' I'm taking the postal exam on Wednesday morning (which I was supposed to take with a previous app but again I was like 'meh not worth it'), and I'm pretty sure I'm going to bomb the route memorization portion. Plus, CCA contract jobs are total shit with the light at the end of the tunnel being obtaining permanent status after a total and complete asswhooping. But God help me I just can't seem to get and keep my shit together. Seriously all I want is a kushy government job where I can mostly fuck off and retire with a decent paycheck. Want vs. deserve, amirite.

This is my actual resume with personal details gutted. Like who the fuck would hire me though with all this jumping around, short term bullshit though.

Tried wrapping it in a spoiler, but couldn't even manage to do that. Frickin a.

[deleted clusterfuck]

[insert summary]

Juanita Applebottom
    japp6969@aol.com
    555-555-5555

Summary of Qualifications
    HABLO ESPAŅOL

Work history
    Splotchy

Education
    3.8 GPA in absolutely worthless 4 year degree
    Last edited by roki; 06-25-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Co worker just asked me if I watch "Love Island".

(Program full of good looking Essex people who bang each other)

I was like "no".

She was like "why not, all them sexy men?! Would you go in a program like that?"

I was like "No"

"Why not.. is it because you wouldn't want the fame?"

I'm like "well, fame doesn't interest me, and neither do those sorts blokes... I like looking at good looking men, but that's about it. They're more interested in moisturiser and hair gel - I wouldn't have anything in common with them".

Then she just quizzed me about my drunken and sexual escapades... I filled her in, and we had a good laugh.. but I've just gone to the toilet to excuse myself from the lengthy and unwanted conversation.

Feel tired already. Hate being pregnant. I'm like half the person I was 6 weeks ago.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

Type
    ISFP
    My skin is clammy and it isn't even 7 am yet. Hate humidity. The air won't kick on and the fans are just stirring up the wet air. Hate hate hate hate hate