Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: INTP JohnClay & ENFP wife

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClay View Post
    I have next to no practical skills for romancing women except for with my wife. BTW my first thread about my wife has been saved
    Wow 30MB Zip, that's a lot to chew on. I wonder where I was, probably banned at the time...

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    About INTPs and ENFPs

http://oddlydevelopedtypes.com/conte...-devoted-intps
    A 200+ page pdf "The Secret Lives of INTPs" with a recommended price of $4.99 (I paid nothing)
    4. INTPs in Love
    INTP/Idealist – “The Soulmate” [also - INTP/Rational – “The Mindmate”, INTP/Artisan – “The Playmate”, INTP/Guardian – “The Helpmate”]

What do NFs want in a relationship? Above all, they want to develop a deep, intimate connection with their partner. In fact, this is the unique and distinguishing feature of NFs in a relationship: they all place a high value on intimacy. One expression of this is the NF tendency to hug, touch, and snuggle.....

....Thoughtful gifts that show you noticed something special about them are particularly attractive to NFs. ....
    I've given her lots of medals/trophies/certificates/etc which say things like "World's Greatest Lover"

A summary of the top seven characteristics that were most important to NFs is listed below. An asterisk indicates that an item was also important to INTPs.
    • Mutual commitment All NFs chose this*
    • Being listened to All NFs chose this*
    • Mutual support All NFs chose this*
    • Fidelity All NFs chose this*
    • Intimacy All NFs chose this
    • Having fun together ENFs chose this
    • Accepting each other's differences ENFJs and INFPs chose this
    • Shared values INFs chose this
    • Companionship Only INFJs chose this*
    • Humor Only ENFPs chose this*
    Sounds good to me.....
    For humour see:
    http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...utesy-sex-talk
    It often keeps on being new and fresh though

What Do People Love About INTPs?

[interesting section]
    BTW in the least important values section for NFs some included Sexual compatibility but we are very sexually compatible.
    Last edited by JohnClay; 02-01-2015 at 09:06 AM.

Type
    INTP
    I (32 yo male INTP) recently dated a 26 yo ENFP. It did not go well. She too was riddled with mental issues and a history of abusive boyfriends. I've been posting in ENFP Facebook groups over recent months to kind of make sense of the thing. Seems ENFPs commonly have volatile mental issues. This girl was months-sober, recovering from severe alcoholism, and on a laundry list of medications. WTF was I thinking? Well, I guess to be fair I didn't know this going in, though she was so beautiful and sexual that I just immediately was totally accepting of it and poured myself in overzealously.
    "Remember me as you pass by.
    As you are now, so once was I.
    As I am now, so will you be.
    Prepare for Death & Follow Me."

-- Common Epitaph of Victorian-Era Gravestones

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I don't know if she's ENFP without a picture, because ENFPs have that look. Post her picture and I'll let you know.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    ahhh the father like bf, cliche, i've been told that 3 times already, well one was grandparent. i said, is it good or bad? she said super nice.
    anyway.

it's really hard to say anything about this association. INTPs retarded Fe might love the dog-like qualities of auxiliary Fi. which also posseses the ESFJs and ESFPs.
    you should post how she looks like. i'm not asking you a pic of your wife, but you could post extreme similar celebrity or smth. we always have a copy. except for me.