Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Game of Thrones House Do You Belong to?

Banned
    Type
    INTP

Which Game of Thrones House Do You Belong to?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/in_which_gam...o_you_belong_1

83%
    result

House Arryn rules the Vale that shares its name, a fertile land nestled within the great range of the Mountains of the Moon. In their idyllic domain, the Arryns have often found themselves isolated from the greater events of the realm. This ended nearly fifteen years ago, though, as Lord Jon Arryn’s devotion to his former wards, Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon, drew House Arryn directly into the events that ended the Mad King’s reign. With Jon Arryn’s recent and sudden death, rule over the Vale falls to his widow and their sickly son, Robert, the last of the Arryn line. Lady Lysa has fled to the seclusion of the Eyrie, a virtually impregnable stronghold high in the mountains and the seat of House Arryn, and threatens to shut the Bloody Gate to the rest of the Seven Kingdoms at a time when the knights of the Vale may make all the difference.

76% You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - Fire and Blood

72%You belong in HOUSE LANNISTER - Hear Me Roar

71%You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

69%You belong in HOUSE BARATHEON - Ours is the Fury

They're kinda lame, and if it wasn't for them, none of the various troubles would have even happened.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Not bad. I own a Casterly Rock t-shirt.

Your Result: You belong in HOUSE LANNISTER - Hear Me Roar

92%
    Home to the wealthiest of the great houses, the keep at Casterly Rock sits literally on top of a gold mine, built into the very rock. From that lofty yet uncomfortable position, House Lannister rules over the Westerlands (and influences all of Westeros, by virtue of the kingdom’s purse strings). With the ascension of Lord Tywin to the house seat, the Lords of the Rock developed a reputation for ruthlessness as well as riches. This was due in part to Tywin’s remorseless efforts to keep his bannerhouses in line, but also because Aerys II was murdered by one of his own Kingsguard: Ser Jaime Lannister. Their unofficial motto states, "A Lannister always pays his debts."

70%You belong in HOUSE BARATHEON - Ours is the Fury

65%You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - Fire and Blood

38%You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

18%You belong in HOUSE ARRYN - Ours is the Fury
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Your Result: You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - Fire and Blood

84%
    A broken house, the blood of the Dragon were once the conquerors of all Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. House Targaryen ruled as the Kings of Westeros for nearly 300 years until the reign of Aerys II, the Mad King. Their seats were the capital city of King's Landing and the island castle of Dragonstone. Their sigil is a three-headed dragon breathing flames, red on black.

72%
    You belong in HOUSE ARRYN - As High as Honor

70%
    You belong in HOUSE LANNISTER - Hear Me Roar

62%
    You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

56%
    You belong in HOUSE BARATHEON - Ours is the Fury
    idk much about game of thrones, so ok.

this quiz gives me the same result: http://www.buzzfeed.com/seancurry1/w...-house-are-you

You got: House Targaryen
    All you want is a quiet, peaceful life, but that and any other chance at happiness you ever had has been ripped away from you. So you’re of a mind to just go murder everyone for it.
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 02-05-2015 at 12:03 AM.

Type
    INTP

84%
    House Stark is the most influential and notable power in the North. From their stronghold at Winterfell, the Starks guard the old ways against the dishonourable and fractious houses of the Seven Kingdoms. Their devotion to honour and the old gods wins them few friends in the court of King’s Landing and beyond, but this very same dedication to tradition commands respect from the lords of the North. Those Northmen who bend the knee to Eddard Stark have been hard won with respect, devotion, and justice. His sons show signs that they too will be well-respected and beloved leaders in the North upon ascending to the lordship of this enduring and storied house.

81%

57%
    You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - Fire and Blood

51%

0%

Type
    INTP
    In which Game of Thrones house do you belong?
    Your Result: You belong in HOUSE STARK - Winter is Coming

81%
    resultHouse Stark is the most influential and notable power in the North. From their stronghold at Winterfell, the Starks guard the old ways against the dishonourable and fractious houses of the Seven Kingdoms. Their devotion to honour and the old gods wins them few friends in the court of King’s Landing and beyond, but this very same dedication to tradition commands respect from the lords of the North. Those Northmen who bend the knee to Eddard Stark have been hard won with respect, devotion, and justice. His sons show signs that they too will be well-respected and beloved leaders in the North upon ascending to the lordship of this enduring and storied house.

76%You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - Fire and Blood

74%You belong in HOUSE ARRYN - As High as Honor

72%You belong in HOUSE LANNISTER - Hear Me Roar

48%You belong in HOUSE BARATHEON - Ours is the Fury
    I know almost zero about GOT, haven't read any of the books or seen a single episode. So this basically means nothing to me. For those familiar, is it interesting that there's barely any differentiation between my top 4 scores?

*edit* tele's quiz gave me house arryn.

Type
    INTj
    In which Game of Thrones house do you belong?Your Result: You belong in HOUSE TARGARYEN - Fire and Blood

86%

A broken house, the blood of the Dragon were once the conquerors of all Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. House Targaryen ruled as the Kings of Westeros for nearly 300 years until the reign of Aerys II, the Mad King. Their seats were the capital city of King's Landing and the island castle of Dragonstone. Their sigil is a three-headed dragon breathing flames, red on black.

79%

62%

53%

38%

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    I don't need a quiz.

WE DO NOT SOW
    Then why did he put the Devil in me?

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post
    I don't need a quiz.

WE DO NOT SOW
    I like to sow seeds .

Arryn. Let's get high as honor.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post
    I don't need a quiz.

WE DO NOT SOW
    I have to agree considering that my true to life ancestry hails from an island named for a celtic sea god. That and the fact that we both drink with Dracula.