Thread: Becoming ambidextrous

Type
    Xxxx

Becoming ambidextrous

That wasn't fun, so i'll resume by typing.
    My mom told me i was originally a lefty and that she made me switch dominant hands, i find that hard to believe, i have very poor left hand motor skills, as we just witnessed, but i'm wiling to train it to see how that goes.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Your left-handed self portrait looks better than what most people can draw with their right hand.

Its facial expression also bears a great resemblance to your avatar. Knowing you, this won't be a coincidence.

Type
    INTP
    I was going to say I can't draw that well with my dominant (right) hand. But I think that speaks more to artistic aptitude than dexterousness.

I'm not sure the benefits of being ambidextrous are worth what I assume will be a considerable learning curve, but I suppose you'll be prepared if you lose a limb.

Type
    INTP
    This was how the Zodiac killer threw off the handwriting experts.

Type
    Xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Your left-handed self portrait looks better than what most people can draw with their right hand.

Its facial expression also bears a great resemblance to your avatar. Knowing you, this won't be a coincidence.

Forgive the desecration of hellene harmony

Type
    Xxxx

Type
    Xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    I was going to say I can't draw that well with my dominant (right) hand. But I think that speaks more to artistic aptitude than dexterousness.

I'm not sure the benefits of being ambidextrous are worth what I assume will be a considerable learning curve, but I suppose you'll be prepared if you lose a limb.
    You don't say, i was doing hang cleans today and made a nastyish catch, felt a twinge in my right wrist.
    I was not the least bit concerned.