Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: :wave:

Type
    INTP
    If I got 15 questions in, saw how long it was, and quit, does that make me INTP?

P.S.

Type
    INFP
    Welcome @BarIII ! I think you need an avatar. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

E 7 14 I
    S 0 26 N
    T 2 22 F
    J 11 11 P
    I moderate
    N very clear
    F clear
    P slight

I think I'm an intp who dislikes traditional logic and values emotions.
    I do think I'm a P but close to J, a lot more so now that I'm not depressed (uncharacteristically indecisive and disorganized).

I liked this test more than others I've taken.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate

INFJ

The test made me nervous as I often enjoy both: I like schedules when I have the time to organize them and I love being spontaneous and free to derivé.

INFJ (The full results here.)

I N F J
    11 24 7 13
    slight clear moderate slight

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I think you need an avatar.
    Done.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

E 06 | 15 I
    S 05 | 21 N
    T 16 | 08 F
    J 04 | 18 P

I moderate
    N clear
    T moderate
    P clear

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Done.
    Yay!! Good choice! Classic INTP!

Type
    INTP
    I very clear
    N moderate
    T moderate
    P moderate

I think that my results were skewed, though. As a self-identifying INTP I think I tend to give the "right" answer 'because that's how INTPs are and that's how I am.' I can't untangle that thought/identity from what my true preferences are. ...Not that I'm not an INTP. I'm just sayin'.

But anyway, welcome, BarIII! Nice avatar.

Type
    INTP
    Phew...I like being linked to Einstein but I wasn't really sure that the test correctly classed me so I took this test. The T and P were close calls when reading the general descriptions in the yellow boxes, but the characteristics lists helped. I think I really am an INTP.

Re-read it...still not 100% sure about the P. But when I read the P characteristic that said "Instinctively avoid commitments which interfere with flexibility, freedom and variety" that was really appealing to me. I have to work this out some more.

...Yeah, I'm INTP
    Last edited by BarIII; 02-20-2015 at 12:32 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

Let's get some questions going! When you go to a bar, what do you most likely order? You're at a restaurant and the server asks, "your two sides" you say? Would you rather be a sports hero or rock star? Maybe I should have said "have been" since you said you're in your 40s but you know what I mean.

Type
    INTP
    I'd ask "what sides do you have" and I'd try to figure out which are the healthiest (more or less). I'd probably choose before the server finishes naming the sides so I don't bother her too much. I wouldn't be sure whether a slight pause means "like anything yet?" or "that's all we have" so I'd jump in to choose something.

The sports hero question is the kind of question that's hard for me because I'm afraid I may consider things that aren't intended to be considered. I'll assume I don't have to use steroids. I'll assume length of career isn't a factor. I won't consider time on the road. I'll assume 8 hours per day work with either choice, and enough sleep. I'll assume this is a test of my desire to do something physically difficult and competitive for a living, but with no risk of significant injury, vs being a rock star with no risk of hearing damage, or in the case of a drummer, back injury. I wonder if I should assume I could write music...I'll assume that shouldn't be a consideration. I hate this question. I'll play a video game and get back to it. OK, I'm back. I'd enjoy the sport more but not the harder work. I'd check the inbetween box if I could. No inbetween box. OK, I'll choose sports hero.

Oh, the bar question...I'd probably make like the designated driver and order whatever designated drivers order. I'd have to research that.
    Last edited by BarIII; 02-20-2015 at 04:16 AM.