Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You won't believe this..

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Haven't listened to the music yet, but if the quote below is accurate, they sound like shit.

Only one of those (Incubus) even enters tolerable territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Ah. I can see why the lady's unhinged.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowIQLogan View Post
    The lead singer for the lost prophets was recently sentenced to 35 years for raping babies, along with two women who helped him.
    I did say "Not bad for Cardiff Slackers" didn't I?

They have special Wellingtons with extra straps to bind the hind legs of sheep. They do.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    InTP
    Already that long ago?

I was p into 'fake sound of progress' when I was in highschool. The nostalgia has been replaced with disgust.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    intp
    buzzfeed headline-style title
    I wanna see your goodreads, so add me.

Type
    INFP

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Listened to the first 45 seconds.....

Yup. Horrid steaming piss-shit.

Even if they weren't baby rapists, they're guilty of crimes against humanity and should be convicted by the ICC. I mean, this brought flashbacks to the PTSD I got from exposure to the shitty side of early 2000's alternative rock.

Type
    INTP
    Firstly, Linkin Park are an awesome band.

Secondly - The most significant aspect to the band The Lost Prophets is what has been captured in the news snippet above.

Thirdly, back to the lady in question.. I am by no means an expert, but I would hands down bet my two legs that she has Multiple Personality Disorder.

Dealing with her childlike 'princess' alter ego was challenging, however I realised that there was more to her than meets the eye, after some prying I soon came to realise that she is heavily involved in the band, who her brother is a member of. I touched upon the allegations about child abuse and asked her if she or the other band members were aware of what was going on.. She said no, but in a manner that simply meant YES.

She was receiving strange calls all night was clearly behaving under the instruction of persons unknown.

I'm simply left wondering if her MPD has any thing to do with her connection to the band at all. I'm interested in seeing her again to get to the bottom of the mystery, having said that, if my concerns are true, I'd be playing with fire...

Any thoughts?
    "How thankful for leaders that men do not think!" - Adolf Hitler.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinead91 View Post
    Firstly, Linkin Park are an awesome band.

Secondly - The most significant aspect to the band The Lost Prophets is what has been captured in the news snippet above.

Thirdly, back to the lady in question.. I am by no means an expert, but I would hands down bet my two legs that she has Multiple Personality Disorder.

Dealing with her childlike 'princess' alter ego was challenging, however I realised that there was more to her than meets the eye, after some prying I soon came to realise that she is heavily involved in the band, who her brother is a member of. I touched upon the allegations about child abuse and asked her if she or the other band members were aware of what was going on.. She said no, but in a manner that simply meant YES.

She was receiving strange calls all night was clearly behaving under the instruction of persons unknown.

I'm simply left wondering if her MPD has any thing to do with her connection to the band at all. I'm interested in seeing her again to get to the bottom of the mystery, having said that, if my concerns are true, I'd be playing with fire...

Any thoughts?
    The details are a bit vague & ambiguous atm, but my first guess would be Schizophrenia

Type
    INTP
    I suppose I'm not qualified to say MPD or Schizophrenia, but she was most definitely not living the same reality that I was lol.

I know appearances are misleading, but she didn't have the appearance of somebody who is diagnosed as crazy.
    From her possessions it looked like she has come from a middle class home.

I have the feeling that if she was diagnosed with schizophrenia, she wouldn't really have been out alone as she was. All very odd.

To elaborate further (I'm still processing what I witnessed), my first assumption of MPD comes from the childlike personality that I witnessed coupled with the fact she was presenting herself as some sort of sex object.
    "How thankful for leaders that men do not think!" - Adolf Hitler.

Type
    xNxx
    She made the whole thing up?

I had a roomate with schizophrenia once who was convinced that black hawk, the ufos, and the Mormons were triangulating him. The first pieces of this were plausible sounding- a trip to talk to black hawk, some dealings with a Mormon outpatient facility who probably had some interest in following up...

He was functional enough to live on his own, just had increasing delusions if he stopped his meds, seemed to have an average personality until you scratched the surface.

Type
    INtP
    Schizophrenia is a continuum and can most often be mitigated or completely arrested with meds.
    She could be anywhere from just a bit quirky to full blown Bat-shit. My mom had it and spent much of the time in the belfry.

Most common is hallucinations and most especially aural ones.
    Hearing voices.
    God sometimes, but they are also the folks that we joke about with the tin-foil caps.
    Because if they are not convinced its God then someone is beaming these voices into their heads.

My mom's term for it was "Here to there through the air".
    Much of the insanity derives from having to listen to these voices all the time.

MPD, now called Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is when you have two or more separate personalities that alternate control over the person and one has no memory of the others' experiences.

Assuming you mean that you witnessed her on the phone, I suspect that she is functional enough to try and mask her need to converse with the folks on the moist side of the tympanic membrane.