Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big 5/SLOAN

incorrigible insouciant mellifluous's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Big 5/SLOAN

Test here: http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html

I believe RCUEI, RLUEI are most likely to correlate with INTP.

---

My results:

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
    R(90%) C(68%) U(54%) E(62%) I(78%)
    Your Primary type is Reserved

Extroversion || 10%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Spoiler: Description
    atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

Spoiler: Favoured careers
    philosopher, scientist, philosophy professor, video game designer, astronomer, aerospace engineer, author, nuclear engineer, astronaut, assassin, anthropologist, research scientist, archeologist, researcher, strategist, computer scientist, software engineer, game designer, software developer, genetics researcher, freelance writer, paleontologist, engineer, software designer, egyptologist, geneticist, biotechnology, physicist, book editor, scholar, political scientist, historian, novelist, biochemist, sound engineer, computer programmer, chemical engineer, screenwriter, audio engineer, comic book artist, pilot, computer technician, museum curator, computer engineer, computer animator, international spy, chemist, bookseller, academic, college professor, bounty hunter, poet, fighter pilot, biomedical engineer, computer consultant, biologist, web designer, bookstore owner, civil engineer, computer repair tech, microbiologist, playwrite, forest ranger, artist, network engineer, political analyst, composer, neurologist, botanist, professional musician, film director, mechanical engineer, linguist, mercenary, theologian, systems engineer, web developer, dictator, history professor, webmaster, digital artist, cartoonist, cinematographer, architect

Spoiler: Disfavoured careers
    child care worker, wedding planner, event planner, event coordinator, child care worker, childhood educator, personal assistant, hair stylist, fashion merchandiser, fashion industry, kindergarten teacher, stylist, stay at home parent, office assistant, preschool teacher, health care worker, hospitality worker, guidance counselor, social worker, secretary, interior decorator

Type
    INTP
    Big Five Test Results

Your Primary type is Egocentric

Extroversion || 10%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
    Accommodation || 10%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

*shrug* Not surprised.

Bastet
    Extroversion |||||| 24%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI

Type
    INTj
    Extroversion |||||| 28%
    Orderliness |||||| 28%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Primary type is Inquisitive
    Last edited by Perdix; 02-25-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
    Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
    Emotional Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
    Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Primary type is Calm
    The description for RCUEI is quite inaccurate for me, actually. I'm punctual, spiritual, believe in human goodness, finish work on time, care about improving the world's condition, not socially uncomfortable. Other qualities apply in varying shades of accuracy, and aren't dimensions that I'd feel comfortable identifying myself with in a general sense.

The description for Calm is extremely accurate.

In both cases, however, there are several occupations in the disfavoured careers that I do consider to be attractive...some that I have done, and others that I just find interesting enough that I'd try them if the opportunity came about.
    Last edited by Robcore; 02-25-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Extroversion || 10%
    Orderliness |||||||||||| 48%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
    Lol...one of the favored careers just seems kind of thrown in there.

Spoiler: favored careers
    philosopher, freelance writer, novelist, author, astronomer, book editor, freelance artist, scholar, bookstore owner, bookseller, screenwriter, philosophy professor, poet, cinematographer, artist, playwright, librarian, comic book artist, art historian, publisher, archeologist, scientist, composer, video game designer, egyptologist, museum curator, researcher, paleontologist, anthropologist, musician, genetics researcher, historian, theologian, research psychologist, art director, research scientist, songwriter, history professor, linguist, computer animator, professor of english, illustrator, painter, assassin, cartoonist, library assistant, travel writer, curator, film critic, environmental scientist, filmmaker, journalist, english professor, aerospace engineer, political scientist, computer scientist, art curator, audio engineer, archivist, art education, college professor, academic, technical writer, webmaster, animator, psychoanalyst, music journalist, geneticist, astronaut, research assistant, software developer, website designer, movie director, web developer, film editor, copywriter, digital artist, editor music therapist, geologist, web designer, biologist, biochemist, mercenary

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    ^ The mercenary? RCUEI has poet and fighter pilot right next to each other.

RCUEI

Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 32%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
    Accommodation |||||| 26%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

I feel no guilt about copping to being egocentric now. Interesting. In the past, I've fluctuated back and forth, and whenever I got that, I would assume it was wrong.

I may also be off with the emotional stability. I might be way off with that. I feel like it's hard to self report. If you feel calm when you take the test, that's probably going to bias the answers to those questions.

I like these:

atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work
    Last edited by msg_v2; 02-25-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    The mercenary?
    Ha. I didn't even notice that one. I was too distracted by the assassin in the middle of some more artsy type of careers. I guess maybe it's the art of killing...

Some of the descriptive phrases are pretty amusing too.
    Spoiler: Here's mine for RLUEI.

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Extroversion |||| 16%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 32%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
    Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
    Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
    Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
    @mellifluous Welcome to the forum.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTP
    My results:

Extroversion |||||| 30%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 34%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ Rlue|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(70%)L(56%)U(62%)E(66%)I(82%)