Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big 5/SLOAN

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    From memory, and having taken this a few times, I'm RCOEI
    I'm brilliant and everyone else is an arse.

Type
    xNxx
    RCOAI inquisitive

No More BarIII feet! PLZ! Tlalocone's Avatar
    Type
    inFp
    Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 14%
    Orderliness |||| 20%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 34%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 46%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
    Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAN
    Your Primary type is Reserved
    (the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)

Feel free to write your own self description (strengths and weaknesses) in the comment form below.

Global 5: sloan RLUAN; sloan+ |R|lUxn; primary Reserved; R(86%)L(66%)U(80%)X(50%)N(54%)

Type
    INTP
    sloan RCUEI; sloan+ Rcue|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(74%)C(54%)U(64%)E(62%)I(80%)

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 26%
    Orderliness |||| 18%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
    Accommodation |||||||||||| 48%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
    Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
    Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
    Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
    Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
    Your Primary type is Inquisitive
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTP
    Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 26%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
    Your Primary type is Calm

Soin SLOAN+ notation I guess that would make me R|C|oxI
    Strongly Reserved, Primarily |Calm|, somewhat orderly, not particularly accommodating or egocentric, and Strongly Inquisitive
    guessing what the percentage cut-offs might be.

Anyway that sounds about right.
    Last edited by TeresaJ; 10-02-2016 at 02:45 AM.
    Too bad, Lady Une. You were far too lenient.
    As a soldier, yes. But as a civilian I lived an austere life.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    RCOAI inquisitive
    Inquisitive eh? well, I have a mouse in a matchbox. He will stick his nose out of the hole in the matchbox if you wait quietly, I have filled it with cotton wool. Would you like to see him, his name is Ermintrude.

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Inquisitive eh? well, I have a mouse in a matchbox. He will stick his nose out of the hole in the matchbox if you wait quietly, I have filled it with cotton wool. Would you like to see him, his name is Ermintrude.
    Looks a bit like a pimento loaf.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Looks a bit like a pimento loaf.
    He won't come out if you shame him.

Type
    iNtP
    washington... this sometimes changes withought planning...
    i took this a month or two ago, so i am not willing to do so again at this time.. my results are handy however: Rc|U|AI...

post script:

according to http://similarminds.com/global5/g5-jung.html that would land me on an infp correlation... some mbti tests place me a bit closer to infp than i feel is accurate, while others leave me very far to the t side of intp... i have tend to have emotional reactions rarely, but when i do they can be strong...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie