Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Pro Wrestler Are You?

Type
    INFP

Which Pro Wrestler Are You?

Ain't nobody got time for online tests, but lucky for you, I have the time, knowledge and intuition to know which pro wrestler you are to me. How do I know? Thanks for asking! I have been watching wrestling avidly since the mid-eighties and have been watching you avidly since the mid-late-zeros.

I started a similar thread at the old place (I think of it as the WCW of personality forums) with Batman villains that led to hurt feelings, but surely if we're talking wrasslin' you're just selling a phony injury to preserve kayfabe!

Ever wondered which pro-wrestler I think you are? Step into the Elimination Chamber of your doubts and find out by repping me or posting in this thread!

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    OMG
    Redneck Ballet.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    PLEASE do me
    chatting on discord

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    I'll play. Did I play the Batman thing? I can't remember if I did.
    Then why did he put the Devil in me?

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    OMG
    Redneck Ballet.
    You are Terry Funk. Mr middle-aged-and-crazy, himself! You don't let your age stop you from engaging in verbal Japanese Death Matches. No matter how much you act like a heel, you still get a babyface pop on the forums.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by tele View Post
    PLEASE do me
    You're Bret "Hitman" Hart, militant Canadian edition. You started out as a solid worker the people could get behind but didn't come into your own until started airing your grievances! You're uncompromising and would probably punch Vince McMahon in the face. You're one shady finish away from going home to your livestock.

Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post
    I'll play. Did I play the Batman thing? I can't remember if I did.
    YOu're Ravishing Rick Rude. Nobody can deny your appeal, even if you have an unusual sense of personal boundaries. I could totally see you wearing tights with another wrestler's wife's face painted across the crotch.

Last edited by MoneyJungle; 03-05-2015 at 02:08 AM.

Type
    InTP
    Moneyjungle I am really into this please do me.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    INtP
    PLACEHOLDER FOR CLASSIC STATUS

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by LowIQLogan View Post
    Moneyjungle I am really into this please do me.

You are Hownswoggle! You don't say much but have the aura of a troublemaker. You don't seem malevolent as much as just a fun loving little bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    PLACEHOLDER FOR CLASSIC STATUS

You are La Parka! You're one of the few contemperary masked luchadores to never be unmasked. Who the hell is your husband? The INTPx Universe will probably never know! Plus, I could see you playing a steel chair like a guitar, as well as hitting somebody in the noggin with it.

Type
    INFP
    @MarkovChain You are Dean Malenko! A wrestler's wrestler. An actual INTP on an INTP forum. The in-ring technician. You don't mince words and are the master of a thousand holds that will surely come in handy when you finally find yourself in the ring with someone who isn't a ham and egger.