Thread: T-Shirt - Design

Type
    iNTP

T-Shirt - Design

Hey. So here's what's up - I am trying to change my status from persona non grata to...well...something else, which basically means I need to earn some money. I will set up a webpage promoting (T-Shirt) - Designs. Probably going to use a facebook-page as well. Currently I am using spreadshirt.com. If you want to collaborate you can do so by uploading your designs and setting a commission. Topic is going to be angst, consciousness, awareness...
    :')
    Fuck Magic

Type
    iNTP
    well. timing is off. happens.
    Fuck Magic

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    You seem excited about the idea.

I guess you'd be looking for something with commercial appeal in order to make a few bucks off the venture.

So you'd want to look at what demographic(s) buy such T-shirts and are apt to buy them online????
    You'd want to focus on something that will appeal enough to seal the deal????

Most such notions either say something witty/clever or say something about the wearer they want to advertize.

I'd guess your market would be centered around the collegiate-young professionals crowd. Maybe High Schoolers with parental purchase-power.

So like for the topic of Angst: Who or what would be an arch-typical type, recognized by the younger set, as being Angst-ridden or Angst-less???

What sorts of funny/sexually suggestive (sex sales)/ clever/self-revealing situations could you place said arch-type into playing off of Angst?????

Wish you luck!
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTP
    I guess this gives a whole new meaning to your avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    iNTP
    Thanks for the replies. The avatar, as a representation of the anima, is pretty straight-forward. Psychologically, if your dominant function is intuition - really any function pertaining to the unconscious - you can expect your persona to reflect the balance... - if it's crooked one needs to move to achieve new balance: hence: selling T-Shirts. No magic involved.
    (designgegenangst.spreadshirt.com)
    Edit: for the ladies it's not really the same, the animus - you have a different thing going, more communal, social, wiser - is diffuse, reflection of the whole, and change and loss (and just as much a cabal of demons as the anima is the one singular).

Madrigal, if you are guessing as to something different - that's cool, also :')
    Last edited by Nekyia; 03-14-2015 at 01:22 PM.
    Fuck Magic