Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Your dream last night in one sentence

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    I was watching a half-empty, three-stage (!) première of a Rossini opera from an excellently empty box so I invited two kind strangers from worse seats to take those beside me, but suddenly spotted an early 19th century book on pedalling technique lying on an empty seat underneath mine, so I climbed (!) down to acquire it, and as I was just writing into it, I was chatted up by an old man who recognised me as a composer and vice versa, despite neither knowing who the other one was, while the opera performers on the various stages struggled to keep the musical performance going.
    PS crashed in the worst moment

are you the reincarnation of Clara Schumann?

Last edited by PureViolence; 07-02-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    PS crashed in the worst moment

are you the reincarnation of Clara Schumann?

NO! I don't compose girl music and I'd never fall in love with a crazy German.

Type
    INTx
    Realized I was on the wrong bus; relieved to see the approaching NYC skyline and to know I was on my way to a familiar place; renewed consternation after arriving at the bus terminal and finding the fellow travelers to be part of some sort of cult, possibly aliens, who wouldn't let me leave them; one blinded me with a flashing device; I blindly grabbed, pummeled and escaped that one, only to be followed by more drones that would corner me at dead ends.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I was able to retrieve some gummy candy off of a very high shelf with my telescopic arm.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?