Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Random shit that made you laugh

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post

huashuashuashuas
    Yuck, waffles.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    The teeny tiny lady's bathroom slippers in Japan that I could barely get the toe end of my foot into. I tip-toed and giggled in bathrooms all across the country. We got wasted at a little bar way out in the the part of the Japan where foreigners rarely go and tiptoeing in the teeny slippers was so hilarious to me when I was drunk that I laughed out loud the entire time I was in the bathroom every time I went in, only to find the people who worked there staring at me every time I came out. And since there was a total language barrier I couldn't even explain what was so funny, which made me laugh even harder. (You switch from the regular inside slippers to bathroom slippers and back again when you go to the bathroom. I could choose a men's slipper from the regular inside slipper selection, but there were only teeny lady slippers in the bathroom.)

When one of the Americans we came to Japan with asked to borrow toothpaste, I said, "What's wrong? Do you have gaijingivitis?"
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    ENTP
    that naked tickle fight I had an hour ago
    bob Dylan during day-o in the making of We Are The World, every time

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    http://www.businessinsider.com/pf-ch...bistro-2017-12

Iconic Asian restaurant chain P.F. Chang's is opening its first location in China as an 'American bistro'
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    you're not dating a woman, you're dating a woman who...
    Not only do I not care what comes next, if she fits that description I don't care if it's an actual woman. Do you have its number?
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    There's a skytram thing at Detroit airport, I think it's malfunctioning or something because you've got just seconds to get on the thing. It's in danger of making you get stuck in the door because people aren't done getting off before it's trying to close the doors, never mind people getting on.

Getting off the thing again, my way is impeded by a small, white crotch goblin. I looked to my right, and a woman that resembled a walking refrigerator was blocking the other half of the doorway, slowly waddling off, leaving me stood in the doorway until her massive girth had cleared and her arms had flapped a little against her sides.

I looked at the child and then up at the father and it just made me chuckle to think that in not even teaching his child about the whole polite, "let the people get off first social etiquette thing", he was probably going to have the door close before he could get on behind the child.
    haha.

No Billy! we can't all fit through the doorway.
    People like him are the reason that people die in fire evacuations, same thing with captain flip flops next to me in 27F and seat 27F climate today. Kids are poor [and stupid] in Detroit, wearing flip flops to the airport.

Type
    INTx
    I passed a middle aged man whose long blonde hair bounced as he walked. I held back a laugh thinking of saying "rock on!"

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I passed a middle aged man whose long blonde hair bounced as he walked. I held back a laugh thinking of saying "rock on!"
    I passed a car in heavy traffic coming the other way like that. It could have been just a very ugly woman with a strong jaw. It was playing with its hair, tossing it and tussling it. The hair is the least of their problems.