Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I was a billionaire

Type
    xNxx

If I was a billionaire

I would never use the subjunctive voice again

I would only drink bitters, by themselves

I would have someone drive around a private toilet for me to use on my travels

Retired
    Type
    XXXX

If I was a billionaire

I would keep a Rottweiler as a lapdog

I would employ an old Hungarian manservant to maintain the household and prepare my meals, and pay him generously

I would give free music lessons to promising talents and provide free boarding for anyone highly gifted in art, literature or science

I would spend my mornings precisely as I do now

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    i'd fill any voids in my spiritual and emotional life with massive collections of things. i'd have a massive record collection at least to represent the gaping hole in my soul i can not fill with anything.

not really but maybe. i can easily see myself living through art instead of just living though.

edit: i would travel a lot
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 04-11-2015 at 08:07 AM.
    chatting on discord

Type
    INTP
    I would just get high on the best drugs and travel and have sex with lots of beautiful young women and

I'm just depressed right now but with a billion eventually I'd want to do things to change the world

Senior Member Tetris Champion notdavidlynch's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    I would own as little as possible.

I would upgrade my Retina MBP to a new Retina MBP with a 1TB SSD.

I wouldn't buy a home or even rent an apartment. I would live almost exclusively out of Airbnb rentals and hotels - bouncing from country to country, visa to visa. I might keep a painting studio somewhere in a place like LA that I come back to in order to blow off steam.

I would replace my DSLR with a better DSLR.

I would replace my Nexus 5 with... A new phone that I've yet to research, probably not the Nexus 6 though.

I would watch, read and play every piece of zombie media ever created. I would start by finishing season 5 of Walking Dead and then play The Last of Us.

I would eventually get around to spending a prolonged period of time (like maybe years) perfecting a single artistic technique and making large scale print installations. It would involve monotypes made with photopolymer plates that are then scanned at a very high DPI in order to scale them up, and then broken apart digitally in order to make more photopolymer plates and more monotypes with this process repeating itself in a loop restricted by the scale of the installation and size of the original print. This would probably cost quite a bit of money.

I'd buy good seats to all the big boxing matches.

I'd set up a foundation with a hefty endowment and fund stuff that I care about, or things that I think are impactful.

I'd create a decently sized game development and production studio and then have them make games based on silly ideas that I come up with. I'd have as much or as little input on the process as I want at any given time, taking a Gehry-like approach when I do - i.e. that's good, that's bad, a little to the left, it looks stupid, etc.

I'd hire my own personal hybrid BDSM-switch oriented prostitutes to dress as grandmas and scold me for eating from the cookie jar. Then they'd demand that I sit at the dining room table with them to do jigsaw puzzles, perhaps read from the Bible or dictionary to me (define: R-E-S-P-E-C-T). They'd tell me that everything in the world fits together too perfectly for it all to have happened without the guidance of God. Then there'd be a mid-scene role reversal where I get fed up with their nonsense and start physically/sexually torturing them.

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck I'd do with money.

Type
    INFP
    I'd talk about bootstraps all the time and drive rudely.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INFP
    Jello pool.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    travel the world surfing, drugs, more drugs, probably overdose somewhere, or drown.

Eventually buy some land somewhere and build a plantation with huge greenhouses and chill on my porch doing drugs.
    Then why did he put the Devil in me?

Type
    INTP
    Put as much cash as I can in an olympic sized swimming pool mixed with shit and medical waste and open it to the public

Type
    INFP
    Obviously.