Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Tell a member what you think of them. Sort of.

Type
    INTP
    Member A: I'm surprised you're actually still pretty much a regular here. Generally it seems like you hate this place and most of the people here. Is it just a facade for extreme loneliness? I hope you don't die.

Member B: I want to have your babies. Actually, no I don't at all. I don't want to have any offspring ever. But I still want to get into your pants.

Member C: I think I understand you more than you think most people do. We don't interact really at all on this site, but I read a lot (most?) Of what you post. Our lives are very different but somehow I sense a common core between us.

Member D: if you are older than, say, 35-ish you need to stop posting here and figure out your life. Really.

Member E: Thank you. I know that's mysterious but there it is.

Members F,G and H: PLEASE COME BACK.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rincon View Post
    Member D: if you are older than, say, 35-ish you need to stop posting here and figure out your life. Really.
    Do people really figure out their lives? I thought 35 was the age where you finally realized that's never going to happen.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by starla View Post
    Do people really figure out their lives? I thought 35 was the age where you finally realized that's never going to happen.
    No, you're right, they don't really. I haven't either, so I'm not trying to be holier-than-thou. But to my mind it's a matter of degrees. The person I was referring to is way off the scale (at least judging by what they post, maybe it's all fictitious/bullshit, I'm just going by what they write).

Also, to the member who repped me on this post: no, it was definitely not about you.
    Last edited by rincon; 03-30-2017 at 06:15 AM. Reason: typos

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    infj
    bruh, you should peep this
    “Words bend our thinking to infinite paths of self-delusion, and the fact that we spend most of our mental lives in brain mansions built of words means that we lack the objectivity necessary to see the terrible distortion of reality which language brings.” ― Dan Simmons, Hyperion