How many friends do you have?
    How much time do you spend with them?
    What do you do together?
    How frequently do you see them?
    What makes them your friends?
    Are you glad they're your friends?
    How did you meet them?
    How long have you been friends?
    Did you have to try to make friends or did it just happen?
    Do you trust them?
    Would you like to make new friends?
    How old are you relative to your friends?
    What gender are you relative to your friends?
    Are you single and if so are most of your friends single?
    Same as above but married or etc
    What are the most important qualities for a friend to have?
    Friend friend friends friendneirfriend

Type
    xxxx
    No

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    Taur
    My last friend moved out of state so, uh, none basically.

The most important quality is loyalty though.
    “Then there you lie like the one warm spark in the heart of an arctic crystal.”

Type
    Xxxx
    I was hoping this would be about the series.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Animals View Post
    I was hoping this would be about the series.
    It can go that way too if nobody wants to talk about/has any friends.

Type
    Xxxx

How many friends do you have? a lot
    How much time do you spend with them? not much
    What do you do together? sing, games, makeover, party, bake, watch things, fun things
    How frequently do you see them? i have abandoned them already
    What makes them your friends? we're close yet far
    Are you glad they're your friends? totally
    How did you meet them? school
    How long have you been friends? very, very long
    Did you have to try to make friends or did it just happen? it just happened. but on the internet i'm kind of a hag
    Do you trust them? i trust everyone
    Would you like to make new friends? absolutely
    How old are you relative to your friends? youngest
    What gender are you relative to your friends? any
    Are you single and if so are most of your friends single? i am a double a's, they're single and looking
    Same as above but married or etc
    What are the most important qualities for a friend to have? fun to be with
    Friend friend friends friendneirfriend

Type
    INTP
    How many friends do you have? I have a few old friends.
    How much time do you spend with them? Very little.
    What do you do together? Go out for food/coffee. Talk.
    How frequently do you see them? Talk on the phone 1 - 4 times/year. Meet in person once every couple of years.
    What makes them your friends? Even though we see each other seldom, we are interested in each other's lives and generally understand each other.
    Are you glad they're your friends? Yes.
    How did you meet them? School, mutual friends.
    How long have you been friends? 10 - 15 years. I also get along well with my sister and several close-aged cousins.
    Did you have to try to make friends or did it just happen? I generally make one good friend by accident and then bond with that friends' friends.
    Do you trust them? Yes
    Would you like to make new friends? It'd be nice to have some local friends. My socializing is extremely limited at the moment, what with the toddler.
    How old are you relative to your friends? Same age +/- 5 years.
    What gender are you relative to your friends? Mixed.
    Are you single and if so are most of your friends single? I am not single. I have single and coupled/poly friends.
    Same as above but married or etc? I am not married. I have a few marriend friends. The most are not married.
    What are the most important qualities for a friend to have? Likeminded. Sympathetic. Not an asshole.

Type
    InTP
    I have some friends.

I have two really good friends (bffs), one was my neighbor who I used to see a couple of times a week but when I moved out its maybe like once a month now. The other I went to elementary and highschool with but he went away for college and is now moving to austin so i see him like twice a year now maybe. We talk online all the time. I also now consider their girlfriends to be two of my best friends as well.

I have one friend from my last job where I worked for 4 years. We talk p often and have hung out a few times since I stopped working with him. My current job I rarely talk to people outside of work but you never really know of you're real friends untill after one of you stops working there.

I have some video game friends I met going to dota and streetfighter events. These guys are all p cool or p tore up so I like them. I also met what I guess is my drug dealer like this so now I play streetfighter and buy drugs sometimes. I see them whenever there are sf events which is sometimes as often as once a week.

I trust all of my friends (would do things like let them in my house when im not there, drive my car, tell them embarassing secrets). Trusting my friends is very important.

I just turned 26 and I think all of the friends I just talked about fall in the 21-30 range. Im such a demographic. All of my female friends are off limits to me in some way relationship wise (my friend's gf or sister or gay or whatever). I think my friends are split evenly amoung single and not single, although my two best friends have been in relationships for a long time.

I think you definitely have to try to start friendships and put yourself out there but other than just the initial talking to them and inviting them to do things it happens naturally.

Edit: I also have a bunch of friends I made online on a mbti forum.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

aka HappyNoodleBoy

Type
    xxxx
    a few have stuck with me despite long distances, having other friends, not seeing or talking for long periods of time etc. those friends i do trust cuz we spent our formative years together, share history & i know i could just call them up to talk or hang out anytime but there's the assumption on both ends that we're busy. over the years the number of this type of friend has dwindled down to 2. they're in relationships & one's engaged. we keep up over social media.

then there are friends from college i barely talk to or see who've moved to my city. there are plans made. lol

i've always had this relationship ideal that my partner would be my best friend & i've lied to myself before about the reality of quality of friendship in relationships but i think my relationship/partner now is the real deal in terms of being committed, understanding, supportive and nurturing as a best friend. he's my main social life, confidant and activity partner & it's the fucking best. we do refer to each other as "best friend" too.