Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retype other members, with their permission

-
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    I dont doubt the type people have identified for themselves: they live with themselves 24/7 while i am just privy to a sliver, I dont know shit.
    In the spirit of wisdom I herewith award you the Socrates Award 2015.
    @LordLatch or @MarkovChain can come up with a fitting JPEG if they so desire.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    In the spirit of wisdom I herewith award you the Socrates Award 2015.
    @LordLatch or @MarkovChain can come up with a fitting JPEG if they so desire.
    Hahah yes, I believe it was Socrates that said "All I know is that I don't know shit".

Type
    INTP
    Hahah yes, I believe it was Socrates that said "All I know is that I don't know shit".
    Oblique opportunity to post this taken shamelessly:

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    In the spirit of wisdom I herewith award you the Socrates Award 2015..

I'm gathering this for the award ceremony.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

Type
    INFP
    I dont doubt the type people have identified for themselves: they live with themselves 24/7 while i am just privy to a sliver, I dont know shit.
    "So post here if you want to know what people think your type would be if it weren't [whatever type you identify with]"

"with their permission"

Because we only see slivers, some introverts appear extroverted, some feelers appear thinker-ish, etc. I wouldn't ask people to challenge each other's self-conceptions so it irritates me that this would be inferred; I phrased the op the way I did for a reason. I just thought it would be interesting for some people to know how their outward impressions to various members line up or differ from the way they define themselves.

So the last page of this thread is based on a misconception. I never asked people to doubt reach others' types. In fact I was careful to avoid phrasing the op in a way that would encourage that.
    "Better not to feel too much until the crisis ends—and if it never ends, at least we’ll have suffered a little less, developed a useful dullness...The constant—and very real—fear of being hurt, the fear of death, of intolerable loss, or even of “mere” humiliation, leads each of us, the citizens and prisoners of the conflict, to dampen our own vitality, our emotional and intellectual range, and to cloak ourselves in more and more protective layers until we suffocate." - Toni Morrison

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vison View Post
    Hit me!
    You have a mysterious and magical (?) quality that I attribute to INFJs.
    "Better not to feel too much until the crisis ends—and if it never ends, at least we’ll have suffered a little less, developed a useful dullness...The constant—and very real—fear of being hurt, the fear of death, of intolerable loss, or even of “mere” humiliation, leads each of us, the citizens and prisoners of the conflict, to dampen our own vitality, our emotional and intellectual range, and to cloak ourselves in more and more protective layers until we suffocate." - Toni Morrison

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Ok, well.

If I weren't an INFP what would I be.
    if not infp, entp who thinks they're infp

(i think ur infp but idk)

anyone is welcome to second-type me

Type
    INFP
    ^INTJ maybe

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrus View Post
    ^ Dead?

You can retype me all you want.
    idk, you're very INTP. if you weren't an intp you'd be an intp.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by ent View Post
    ISTP BRO
    INFP