Type
    xxxx
    OP is definitely Dr Levi

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by jpc View Post
    http://www.musclecare.net/stretches/

For people who use a mouse for long periods

Four days ago, a little mouse came into my house, sniffed around and asked if I had any cheese.

"I most assuredly do not have any cheese Mr. Mouse."

"Well!" he replied, as huffily as his squeaks would permit, "You can be sure I'll not be coming back here again!"

"Wait!" I said, "If I promise to have cheese in the future, will you come visit me again?"

He cocked his head and said, "Of course!"

"Well then, Mr. Mouse, you are welcome to visit my house tomorrow!"

"Expect me in the evening."

And so I sat at home the next evening, playing solitaire and awaiting the return of the little mouse.

He arrived and clambered onto a little stool I'll set out for him, made from a small spool of thread. He settled himself and watched me expectantly. After a moment he asked for some cheese.

"I'm very sorry Mr. Mouse," said I, "but I've no cheese in my house."

"Fie! Fie! Fie on you! You promised!"

"No, Mr. Mouse," said I, "I merely invited you."

"But you promised cheese!"

"No Mr. Mouse. Though I admit, I did imply it. But truth be told, I didn't believe you would return--and why would I? It was such a strange thing to happen once, it made little sense to count on it happening twice!"

His whiskers quivered but after a moment his shoulders slumped and he said, "You are quite right. But I do feel tricked. I'll take my leave now."

"Mr. Mouse, I can promise you cheese if you visit again."

He looked at me with suspicion.

"Will you?"

"Yes."

"What will you do?"

"Promise you cheese."

"Very well," said the little mouse, and he hopped off the spool stool and trundled off squeaking, "Expect me tomorrow evening!"

"I shall!" I replied.

On the third evening, he came again, and sat down on the stool I'd made for him. This time, I also had made a small table from a box of wooden matches. The matchbox itself was the tabletop, and I'd used four of the matches to make the legs. The interior of the box I'd stuffed with cotton and placed a penny on it for a plate.

The mouse sat expectantly at the table, investigating the tableau I'd arranged. After a moment, he asked where the cheese was.

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there remains no cheese in this house."

"But you promised!", he squore, which is like a squeak if a squeak were a roar.

"I did not promise," I said, sadly shaking my head, "I merely said that I would."

"Your promises are nothing then for that is the same thing over again!" the little mouse squore once more, a little louder than the time before.

"You are mistaken" I said, observing the quivering nostrils of his ever moving nose, "I said I would promise you cheese but you left before I could, so I am under no obligation, but I do appreciate your coming again, and I hope one day we might be friends."

To my surprise, his widened eyes registered recognition--I'd feared he'd prove not wise, and laughed a hearty laugh and slapped at the table, and shook so with mirth that he rolled off the table.

"You've got me there" he said with a grin not a glare, "I must admit I appreciate the effort you've made, this chair is quite nice the table well made, and you're clever enough to be a rodent one day!"

I thanked him kindly for his compliment and he my hospitality, but he was still hungry and I'd no cheese, so with a sigh he once again started leave.

"Before I go, promise me this, that tomorrow you'll give some cheese?"

"Yes Mr. Mouse, I promise you that tomorrow I'll give you some cheese."

"Then expect me tomorrow evening again, I think you will make a wonderful friend, and I look forward to this riddle being beaten!"

The next day he arrived, quite nattily dressed, with quivering grin and puffed out breast that all creatures have, be they great or small, when they're confident that the world is wonderful after all. He sat on the stool at the table I'd made, and marveled at the ingenious flatware I'd made. A fork and knife, cunningly carved, wrapped up in a swatch of mottled jaquard.

"I can't wait for the cheese!"

"I'm sorry," I began

"But you've no cheese today!" he finished with a grin.

"Quite so," said I, "I'm sorry to be rude, but you're the best hallucination I've ever had, and I just wanted to see you again!"

"I'm no hallucination!" he said shaking his furry head.

"May take your picture then? So that I can be sure?"

He looked up at me, cocked his head to the side, and uttered on word that filled me with strange pride.

"Cheese."
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

-
    Type
    xxxx
    ^ Pictures or it didn't happen.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    ^ Pictures or it didn't happen.
    I'm working on it.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

If you want to increase your limber abilities, I took a gymnastics class and I was advised to reach to a point where it almost or slightly hurts and hold that for 5-10min. You will soon be bending all over the place.