Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Depression, Suicidal Ideation, Manipulation

Type
    INTP
    As someone who almost died from suicide, I can say I never spoke about it or otherwise implied it. I did, however, become intensely happy after I made the decision. My red flags are so subtle that it was a surprise when I was 16, and a surprise again when I was 29. Everyone is different, I suppose, but I kept things to myself because I didn't want to be stopped. I didn't count on wandering so much, otherwise I'd be a dead. Past stomach pumping, past charcoal. I was on life support and they had to give me meds to try to negate what I had in my system. I don't know a single person who would say it was a cry for help or attention just because I failed.

Spambot
    Type
    ISTJ
    Depression is a real, not a tool to manipulate others. Manipulation is about to control. Depression, stress makes a people to forget themself and changes thier altitude. Mental illnesses can be debilitating. Depression is one kind of mood disorder it can be triggered by the action and activity and surrounding. Some of them will may stress them to death. (Link Removed) will help out during the stress and depression.
    Last edited by Ptah; 02-05-2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spammy link removed

Type
    INTP
    Depression is a liberal hoax.

Type
    INTP
    The hoax is that the remedy for despair should be drugs. It is the same trap Germany was pulled into when they all began taking meth and then decided to follow a tweaker named Hitler. And it was the same companies pushing those drugs who are fucking us now.