View Poll Results: Do you want to know how & when you will die?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- tell me now!

14 73.68%
  • No- keep it to yourself, jerk.

3 15.79%
  • I don't freaking know!

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know how & when you will die.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner

I know how & when you will die.

Please answer the poll question.

Also see this thread's big brother:
    http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...s-you-will-die

Type
    INTP
    There is no spoon.

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    infj
    I'm never going to turn down the option of more information

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post
    I'm never going to turn down the option of more information
    Neville will die in Pamplona, Spain during the running of the bulls. His death will be remarkable for two reasons. The first was that while most deaths during the Spanish festival appear to be accidental, no less than three bulls appear to have competed with one another to be the one to get to trample Neville to death. The two losers of this competition were seen paying the winner a large sum of Euros from their personal PayPal accounts due to losing this bet. Second, when Neville's blood alcohol content was measured it was among the highest ever recorded by Western medicine. It was theorized that at the time of his death, his blood was likely in fact flamable.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    That may very well be as I don't have the location he will die.

Type
    INTP
    Tell me all of the things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    I'm not sure what the fallout will be, but the pejoratives will be glorious.

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Tell me!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClay View Post
    Tell me!
    JohnClay's death will become an Internet meme.

The video begins with John giggling and disrobing in front of a "FIFA" logo. An off-camera assistant draws an Australian flag on his back and then John launches himself through a set of doors and into the visiting fans section of the soccer (or football depending on where you live) stadium. John whoops and hollers his support for the Australian team as he rushes through the collected German soccer fans who are not amused.

Then, as the Australian team scored what would be the winning goal of the match, the tone of the video becomes uglier. A hurled currywurst struck John in the head, and he turned around in confusion. A bratwurst impacted his nose and he fell to the ground. Then the crowd of Germans were upon him, striking him with cured sausages and fists.

JohnClay was the first Australian to be beaten to death by Germans since the 1940s.

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    Tell me all of the things.
    Thunderbird's death was like her life. It was excruciating and it went on for far longer than anyone really expected.

She was one of the first individuals to install an experimental software patch into the navigational computer of her Apple iJetpack. No one knows the true details of the story, but Thunderbird apparently lost an argument with Siri. She would up embarrassingly impaled on the antenna of the Seattle Space Needle, but managed to continue live-blogging up until the final seconds of her life.

Thunderbird's final 140 character tweet read "Think i'm dying now. i met ghost of steve jobs. he says sorry. i still want money back. hell make it up to me; free iphone in afterlife!"

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    The answers are coming. I can feel them in my nether regions and they will be addressed in batches. Please be patient.

Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble..