Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you read this, you will die.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    Already a P. If I knew I would never die and therefore had no deadlines, making big decisions would become so much harder.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    If you read this, you will die.
    Can't I just forward this message to fifty people in my contact list to preempt the outcome?

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by halfjapanese View Post
    Can't I just forward this message to fifty people in my contact list to preempt the outcome?
    What do I look like? You own personal assassin?

I mean, yes.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTP
    If all goes according to plan, and I am fantastically wealthy in the next decade, I am going to put a lot of money into research to this end. Sirt1 activation and NAD+ supplementation seems promising. Gene therapy to turn on specific genes that are known to improve regeneration, or turn off ones that are known to cause aging \ serious problems will likely help as well. Also, 3D printing organs.

I expect death to be conquered in the next 20-30 years...at least death from "natural causes". Then, we just need to work on impenetrable skin, unbreakable bones, super muscles, regenerating brain, personal forcefields, automatic suspended animation activated by potentially mortal wounds, FTL space travel, and anti supernova \ gamma ray shields for our planet(s). Checkmate, death!

Though, I don't expect all of this anytime soon. Just the conquering of natural death.

Type
    ISTP
    Shutup. Dumb post. Wtf is Dynamic?! Hahahaha

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    If all goes according to plan, and I am fantastically wealthy in the next decade, I am going to put a lot of money into research to this end. Sirt1 activation and NAD+ supplementation seems promising. Gene therapy to turn on specific genes that are known to improve regeneration, or turn off ones that are known to cause aging \ serious problems will likely help as well. Also, 3D printing organs.

I expect death to be conquered in the next 20-30 years...at least death from "natural causes". Then, we just need to work on impenetrable skin, unbreakable bones, super muscles, regenerating brain, personal forcefields, automatic suspended animation activated by potentially mortal wounds, FTL space travel, and anti supernova \ gamma ray shields for our planet(s). Checkmate, death!

Though, I don't expect all of this anytime soon. Just the conquering of natural death.
    god, at that point people would probably pay to die

This post has been here over 5 years. I wonder if everyone who read it is still alive.

Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle