Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3489

Thread: Little raves that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INTP
    Now that is one tasty piece of chicken. Screw the Colonel's secret recipe, you should be coveting this selection of herbs.

Spoiler: Actually, it was 3 pieces and I ate one already.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I removed a similar one about 5 years ago and only threw it out about a year ago. About 20 years ago some similar guy bought commercial time on late night TV and I wish I recorded and saved it. He did a whole psyco-speech. Here's another:
    He may be schizophrenic. One schizophrenic whose son I know believes the postal service is stalking him. He obsesses on this belief and does things like taking the bus for several hours, changing clothes in the bus station bathrooms, all so he can mail a letter to his son without the postal service realizing it is him. His fear of the postal service consumes him, and his son worries that he may harm a postal worker if he goes off his meds. Before his schizophrenia took hold, he was an amazing guy, great father, etc. Now he just freaks out about mailmen all day.

I once met what I assume was a schizophrenic while riding a greyhound bus. He sat next to me for several hours. He was obsessed with locating the true source of Pepto Bismol. He talked at great length about the journey this obsession had taken him on. I couldn't help but wonder who he'd been before his mind broke.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    You guys are reminding me of Toynbee Tiles.

Also there was a guy years ago who took out huge ads in the Seattle Stranger, like two full pages just filled with text about some kind of new religion he was trying to create that involved group masturbation.

Type
    INTP
    Am browsing the MOD's UFO files, this one made me LOL:

Eight alien aircraft seen just above helicopter height travelling SW to NE. There was a humming sound.
    They looked like they were "eyeing the place up".
    Not long finished reading the Famous Lords UFO debate 1979, which you can read here: http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/l...flying-objects

Or get an over view of here:
    http://www.uk-ufo.org/condign/secfillords1.htm

The MODs reports are bit naff.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...orts-in-the-uk

Oh,. apparently the reports are so naff, because they have been compiled from voicemail messages left for the MOD

Because the MOD don't deal with UFOs these days.

When they're not chasing them in the sky, that is.

Metallic ball in the sky chased by fast jet then helicopter from
    Yeovilton.
    Last edited by Sinny; 01-04-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Because the MOD don't deal with UFOs these days.

When they're not chasing them in the sky, that is.

Metallic ball in the sky chased by fast jet then helicopter from Yeovilton.
    Those metallic balls again.
    Maybe when the jet pilot's drill sergeant told him he needed balls of steel, he got the wrong idea.

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I'll say this for Amazon, somehow I keep forgetting to enter a title for my reviews and someone from Amazon adds an appropriate title before they post it. They actually take the time to read the full review and mine was on the long side.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    Hours I've slept in the last 48 hours = 28
    Take outs I've eaten in the last 48 hours = 4
    Portals captured and linked = 20
    And now... Chocolate cake.
    Last edited by Sinny; 01-18-2018 at 12:37 AM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    The moon looked really cool when I was out walking tonight even though I only got to see it for about 30 seconds before it was hidden behind buildings and trees. It looked big because it was low in the sky, but it was also one of the thinnest crescents I think I've ever seen.

Type
    INTP
    The Government have introduced funding for new Degree Apprenticeships.

Earn a full time wage, study part time and graduate debt free

Limited sectors but apparently they are starting off with in Health, Technology and Engineering.

Birmingham City made the cut. So there's something completely convenient to aim for this year.... I'm thinking Nursing or Computer Science.. preferably the one with less human contact.

Type
    intp
    Rocket Lab puts it's second Electron rocket into orbit and deploys three satellites on second test launch. Making NZ the 11th country to successfully launch to space and Rocket Lab the second private company.